The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
When Joe toes the line of being funny and a dikkhead rich person, its a top 3 underrated move. When he does shyt like the cook shyt who he probably wanted to fire anyways though is tough

Last edited:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:heh: @ Joe trying to go deep on the Harry and Meghan “Marr-kell” topic. He practically admitted that he talks about certain shyt in-depth for potential metrics purposes the other day when he sort of explained why he talks about Drake so much.

Whenever he starts off with referring to the guys as “you gentlemen”, you know he’s about to get on his Stephen A. Smith.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
41k posts since 2012

All you do is waste time fam

Yeah but not on you :ehh:

I work from home and have had desk jobs where I can post while working....plus there is this little thing called a cell phone. :ohhh:

Since 2012, I tripled my salary, traveled to 12 different countries/states, partied/thotted, lived in 3 different states, got married, paid off all my debt, saved up 100K in retirement, saved up a lot of liquid cash, recently got a certificate in my career, and now I'm buying a home :blessed:

All while posting on this forum :ohhh:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: @ Joe trying to go deep on the Harry and Meghan “Marr-kell” topic. He practically admitted that he talks about certain shyt in-depth for potential metrics purposes the other day when he sort of explained why he talks about Drake so much.

Whenever he starts off with referring to the guys as “you gentlemen”, you know he’s about to get on his Stephen A. Smith.

Yeah I had to skip through it. Joe don’t really give af about that shyt.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rory gotta figure out his own shyt cause he seems to not know his role. His aggression isn’t cute on here.

I’ve said it before, he’s been annoying as hell lately. I thought he was pretty good on the STTI podcast. I don’t know why he feels like he has to ISO every episode and argue every single point. He’s been borderline ass since the pandemic

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

I work from home and have had desk jobs where I can post while working....plus there is this little thing called a cell phone. :ohhh:

Since 2012, I tripled my salary, traveled to 12 different countries/states, partied/thotted, lived in 3 different states, got married, paid off all my debt, saved up 100K in retirement, saved up a lot of liquid cash, recently got a certificate in my career, and now I'm buying a home :blessed:

I’m actually happy for you my g

:salute:

Let me stop the insults, I just wanted to be petty since you came slick the first time lol

But make your money black man. Glad you stayed safe during these wild times b

:blessed::blessed:

and it’s still fukk the royal family

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’m actually happy for you my g

:salute:

Let me stop the insults, I just wanted to be petty since you came slick the first time lol

But make your money black man. Glad you stayed safe during these wild times b

:blessed::blessed:

and it’s still fukk the royal family
Lol. I'm not good at arguing or debating honestly. I really be just be trolling and laughing :lolbron:

I wish you the best as well. I wish we could hug right now. :wow:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yeah I had to skip through it. Joe don’t really give af about that shyt.

I dont know why everybody up in arms, lol. Maybe his presentation was off but Rory was right. Don't give a fukk bout dat shyt. I feel for the experience itself but at the same time, grown ass people knew exactly what they were getting into. I aint finna marry a bih who's family knee deep in the Klan thinking some shyt bout to change.

You either nut up, recognize what you up against & become a martyr, or you say nah fukk dat & keep it pushin.

The thing I found most 'funny' is Joe trying trying Dr. Phil it, trying to talk Rory into WHY he has to feel some way about this when he shyt on Rory every other week for doing the same lol.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia

tenor.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What Lil baby and Quavo beef is joe talking about?

offset and Dugg had beef over a dice game