The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps
You cant do shyt like this and think women will accept thats just your sense of humor

Won't even there, haven't listened to JBP in months let alone listened to a nanosecond of this other shyt and I believe 100% of it. The actions fit the reputation. Of course, Somebody gonna run in here with that bytches be lying, drool hanging out the side of their mouth dumb shyt. Before you do nikka ask yourself, what benefit does anybody get for lying on your pillhead savior?

All that said, I have an issue with that last sentence. It's one thing to sue Patreon or Spotify, companies with some status and deep pockets to match. The Budden Network ain't got shyt to give anybody :mjlol:

And get blackballed from what, nikka would be in the weeds himself if his "friends of the family" weren't pay his rent as we speak. You should be more afraid of wasting time than a blackball.

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
Won't even there, haven't listened to JBP in months let alone listened to a nanosecond of this other shyt and I believe 100% of it. The actions fit the reputation. Of course, Somebody gonna run in here with that bytches be lying, drool hanging out the side of their mouth dumb shyt. Before you do nikka ask yourself, what benefit does anybody get for lying on your pillhead savior?

All that said, I have an issue with that last sentence. It's one thing to sue Patreon or Spotify, companies with some status and deep pockets to match. The Budden Network ain't got shyt to give anybody :mjlol:

And get blackballed from what, nikka would be in the weeds himself if his "friends of the family" weren't pay his rent as we speak. You should be more afraid of wasting time than a blackball.
You nikkas :russ:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Swizz was talking in so many circles to avoid saying “I cashed out”:mjlol:

How are you saying you’re giving out ownership in a company you don’t own? Giving out fractional percentages was a straight up token gesture. I’m tired of these dudes trying to spin every obvious self serving business move as a win for everyone.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Steph left Need to Know :to:

:wow: was it on good terms? I saw she was working w the JBP

You cant do shyt like this and think women will accept thats just your sense of humor

i can totally see joe doing that, especially with all the unprofessional HR subs they keep throwing. Joe gonna fukk around and get sued for sexual harassment.

Also, i knew something was off with mandi's unruly, loudmouthed ass. Now she's exposed as a snake

Joe gonna fukk up the pod and his network SMH. Mandii seems like an amoral person. Not surprising that she had a hand in blowing up the show. She's probably leaking info to Charlemagne too smh

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
:wow: was it on good terms? I saw she was working w the JBP

Joe gonna fukk up the pod and his network SMH. Mandii seems like an amoral person. Not surprising that she had a hand in blowing up the show. She's probably leaking info to Charlemagne too smh
Not sure. I think she was working with STTI the same way Savon and Alex are on the JBP.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

On this episode: Joe, Rory, Mal, and Parks jump into new music that dropped on Friday (17:25), including Blxst’s 2-pack (18:50), Benny The Butcher (20:15), and 070 Shake (27:00). The guys discuss A Boogie breaking up with his girlfriend (34:15), women asking questions that men don’t understand (37:40), Mal’s fear of flirting (40:40), how a man safely courts a woman with Joe (54:00), and how a woman knows when a guy likes her (1:00:40). Kanye West changes his number on Kim Kardashian (1:09:52), and VERZUZ announces a Ghostface/Raekwon battle (1:26:28). The guys recap Snowfall, John Singleton, and Freeway Rick Ross (1:51:40), and Stacey Dash apologizes for her past Trump support stating she “made a lot of mistakes” (2:03:35). Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez split, calling off a 2-year engagement (2:08:55), and Joe speaks to creating his own documentary (2:13:00). Boycotting the Grammy’s (2:27:35), canceling Pepé Le Pew (2:29:17), Rory’s Walt Disney diss (2:20:10), Mister Cee’s confession to Maino (2:38:25) and MORE!