The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's not the point.

I literally don't know who any of them are but he was just trying too hard instead of focusing on the actual issue of racism and what the couple went through.

Now I'm curious to know why this family is so hated I literally know nothing about them so I have to get on Wikipedia lol
Dude was presenting it so absurdly. Like he thinks everyone is too dumb to understand him.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
That's not the point.

I literally don't know who any of them are but he was just trying too hard instead of focusing on the actual issue of racism and what the couple went through.

Now I'm curious to know why this family is so hated I literally know nothing about them so I have to get on Wikipedia lol

Really hate that take of "they have money, they don't have real problems" like man Harry's mom passed and the media was there just taking pics and flicks like it was nothing. Dude has had smoke for England, the royal fam and the media ever since, and they've dogpiled all that energy onto his wife to the point she said she thought about not being here anymore. I'd say those are real issues. Just cause its not some shyt you care about doesn't mean it isn't valid. He sounds stupid as hell. What Harry and Meghan have dealt with individually, and as a couple, and poverty-stricken people needing money for food, rent, healthcare, etc. are both real problems, and you don't need to put one down to highlight the other. The world is vast enough for both problems to exist, and nobody is saying you have to focus on both.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That's not the point.

See, that’s the thing. It IS the point. Multiple points can coexist. I don’t know why that’s so hard for people to wrap their heads around...

Look at the Surviving R Kelly miniseries. Kellz being a sicko and sleeping with underage children doesn’t negate the fact that the media exploited his nastiness for viral salacious moments, tv ratings and financial gain. Sexual assault should never be the base of entertainment, but for those few weeks that’s exactly what it was. A trending topic for us to gossip about on the timeline. Lifetime turned sexual assault into “tea”

Both points hold true, neither negates the other. Whatever shorty went though is fukked up, and Oprah/ the media used her very fukked up experience to exploit for financial gain. That’s how they do...CBS literally paid 9 million for this sit down. It is what it is,

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
See, that’s the thing. It IS the point. Multiple points can coexist. I don’t know why that’s so hard for people to wrap their heads around...

Look at the Surviving R Kelly miniseries. Kellz being a sicko and sleeping with underage children doesn’t negate the fact that the media exploited his nastiness for viral salacious moments, tv ratings and financial gain. Sexual assault should never be the base of entertainment, but for those few weeks that’s exactly what it was. A trending topic for us to gossip about on the timeline. Lifetime turned sexual assault into “tea”

Both points hold true, neither negates the other. Whatever shorty went though is fukked up, and Oprah/ the media used this very unfortunate circumstance to exploit for financial gain. CBS literally paid 9 million for this sit down. It is what it is,
Didn't read all that but word up my nig

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Didn't read all that but word up my nig

that’s fine.. if you lack the mental capacity to formulate a coherent response using logic and instead rely on emotion like your single mother raised you to do, it’s okay to say that.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
that’s fine.. if you lack the mental capacity to formulate a coherent response using logic and instead rely on emotion like your single mother raised you to do, it’s okay to say that.
Not emotional. Your opinion just doesn't mean anything to me so I rather not waste my time.

Have a great day.