The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I think the Oprah sentiment flipped when she shytted on Ludacris. She was much better when she stayed away completely. It became a problem when rap started taking over pop culture, rappers being included in “white
movies”, endorsement deals and all that. That fukked her brain up.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
There’s been rumors of tension between Lil Baby and The Migos allegedly cause Lil Baby is on fire and Migos are cold right now. Lil Baby has replaced Migos as the top priority at QC...allegedly.

Wasn't there supposed to be alleged video of 4PF running up on a person who was supposed to be Offset? Them trying to get at him about a dice game debt or some shyt. I remember that one night/day that Twitter went crazy and a bunch of folk were saying shyt went down at Compound.

In all fairness tho, Lil Baby said it was all cap, tho you can't reasonably expect that he would confirm it even if it was true.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I think the Oprah sentiment flipped when she shytted on Ludacris. She was much better when she stayed away completely

Nah. Oprah jumped the gun with the MJ shyt and her maxing her hypocrite meter out in too many people's eyes.

Doing that documentary and propping up mf's who have told a 1,000 stories over the years, and then staying silent on her man's, Harvey.

Then you had Gale, who everyone associates O with, off the wall with the Kobe shyt a few days after his untimely passing.

People just feel like they always on some party line "we have to hold us accountable" no matter what type shyt but the actual circles they ran or run in is suspect and they aint got shyt to say.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Nah. Oprah jumped the gun with the MJ shyt and her maxing her hypocrite meter out in too many people's eyes.

Doing that documentary and propping up mf's who have told a 1,000 stories over the years, and then staying silent on her man's, Harvey.

Then you had Gale, who everyone associates O with, off the wall with the Kobe shyt a few days after his untimely passing.

People just feel like they always on some party line "we have to hold us accountable" no matter what type shyt but the actual circles they ran or run in is suspect and they aint got shyt to say.
Which MJ shyt? The Luda thing was in 2005

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Which MJ shyt? The Luda thing was in 2005

The 'Leaving Nederland' doc. I guess you could say the seeds were planted with the Ludacris stuff though and other instances like it. But the Mike Jack doc is when I seen the shyt really shift.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The 'Leaving Nederland' doc. I guess you could say the seeds were planted with the Ludacris stuff though and other instances like it. But the Mike Jack doc is when I seen the shyt really shift.
I was just saying when the fukk Oprah sentiment started around my way at least. I remember that Ludacris for the movie Crash when she edited out all his lines on the cast interview and only included when she shytted on his music - for an interview about a movie.

Then after that people made a point of every little incident and then of course the major incidents during MeToo, Kobe and MJ.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I think Joe and team addressing the fan comments across the internet in their “funny” passive aggressive way pretty much every episode is very amateurish.

If you are such a huge, top/best podcast, why continue to address what some comments say in each episode? Joe claims that all he cares about is engagement, but they get frustrated at any bit of negative feedback. People are still listening anyway. Just move on about your business because if you have a million people tuning in each week, there’s a good chance that at least a couple hundred thousand will have something to say that won’t be 100% in your favor...especially if you’re touching on a list of topics.

They really need to get over it already. It’s extremely corny, but it honestly fits their gossipy nature.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They really need to get over it already. It’s extremely corny, but it honestly fits their gossipy nature.

So basically it’s not going anywhere. And all it does is give the comments a platform so they aren’t going anywhere either :russ:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Wasn't there supposed to be alleged video of 4PF running up on a person who was supposed to be Offset? Them trying to get at him about a dice game debt or some shyt. I remember that one night/day that Twitter went crazy and a bunch of folk were saying shyt went down at Compound.

In all fairness tho, Lil Baby said it was all cap, tho you can't reasonably expect that he would confirm it even if it was true.
Oh yea totally forgot about that shyt too

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why Olivia left STTI

I got some intel from another post on reddit. Seems to be a friend of a family member of Olivia. Will post the source link in the comments

“We can confirm Liv left STTI because of the episode with Joe:

* Joe told her hewanted to fukk her since they met & Mandii and Bridget confirmed yes he told us that too. Liv didn't know. family memberr said she was really embarrassed.

it was Mandii's idea to delete the part where Joe said all the sexual stuff to liv

* Every time there was an edit while Joe was sitting with them it was because he told Olivia they should fukk.

* Mandii spilled the group chat convo on air (same episode) and Liv confronted her about it. Mandi went on Brilliant Idiots & told Charla and Andrew Bridgett and Oliva are new to podcasting and don't know you don't ask the boss for a report card. fam said Liv barked on Mandii for being the ops and made Mandii cry

* Liv couldn't stand Mandii cuz Mandii shut down all her ideas and snitched to Joe about everything the girls discuss

* Liv felt like an outsider cuz Bridgett and Mandii hung out and talked regularly and never invited her

* Liv felt like she was just a black body to deem the podcast as a Black woman podcast since the other two are biracial

Fam wants her to sue but she's scared to get blackballed”

You cant do shyt like this and think women will accept thats just your sense of humor