The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Months ago Joe bashed Charlemagne for partnering with I Heart, and said partnerships are redundant because you need to own 100% of your shyt. NOW that Joe sees Jay doing nothing but partnerships he back-pedalled and claims it’s good business cause J Does it. Joe could’ve got his whole team RICH off of triller but his ego, and pride made him not do it because I’m sure theyd want to own a portion of the pod.

Joes is something else man.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Rory talks about dumb shyt every week but the Oprah interview was where he draws the line :mjlol:

He trying so hard. :hhh:
No real man cares about Megan and Harry bruh. Nobody cares that she had a baby with a white man and that the family is racist or doesn’t accept them. That’s literally everyday shyt.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
No real man cares about Megan and Harry bruh. Nobody cares that she had a baby with a white man and that the family is racist or doesn’t accept them. That’s literally everyday shyt.

nobody cares...but he was being extra

let it be a topic about “duke” and it’s a quick ..”I don’t care..let the streets do what they do..I wish him well” etc..

but he was going off on this topic..because he knows he’ll never come across anybody in real life that’s affiliated or knows the royal family or Oprah :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't care either but he was doing too much :mjlol:

Imagine me caring about my status as a poster. Yall take this internet shyt too seriously :mjlol:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka said John Wick 3 was a terrible movie and in the same breath gave props for Jason Bourne killing a nikka with a book :dead::dead::dead::dead: not picking a side but I had to run that back to make sure I heard it right

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Finally finishing this episode.

Joe had a much better take on the Prince/Princess shyt. I don't know much about this royal family but it's crazy.

Rory was just trying so hard:mjlol:

"My friends don't have healthcare" :mjlol:

What the fukk that has to do with the racism topic :dahell:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I felt Rory on the royal family shyt

I ain’t never in my life gave a fukk about them nikkas. Wouldn’t even know any of em
If I walked by em in the streets outside of the light skinned bytch from Suits
That's not the point.

I literally don't know who any of them are but he was just trying too hard instead of focusing on the actual issue of racism and what the couple went through.

Now I'm curious to know why this family is so hated I literally know nothing about them so I have to get on Wikipedia lol