0-F63-FD17-1961-4-DF9-9-CCC-DF7368-EBBA62.jpg
she got some pretty toes.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
lmao theres nothing to really talk about cause of the pandemic
these artist not really doing anything to talk about

shyt even griselda has slowed down their output
To me it ain't just that cause when I think back to all of my favorite moments none of them involve them discussing music or news really. It was them just talking shyt and stumbling into old stories. But I do think you're right in regards to the pandemic keeping them in the house so they ain't able to go out and have new experiences to draw upon and talk about.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just finished the Pod at the gym. This was a good one. Lyric breakdown was hilarious that pause and of course had me dying. Idk why nikkas crying about them talking about Drake and Hov. They been doing that since the start. The reason the pod blow up was because of a Views breakdown. Like Joe said market shares

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
NFT talk was interesting as hell to me. :yeshrug:

Wished they wouldn’t have been interrupting dude as much.

I'd be remiss if I didn't say I've been messing with Silva since he was messin wit Nip :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Haven't enjoyed the Pod in a while, something just a lil off... might just be getting tired of the content matter, same ol same ol for last 3yrs :francis:

It's too much content & not enough topics to cover. The last episode was 3+ hours, and it was a chore to listen too. Plus it doesn’t help that they go on these long ass discussions about "creators & equity, industry politics". The average listener doesn't give a fukk about that.

The podcast was at its best when it was just them kicking it ala "barbershop talk." But now they just ehh, cause they have too many industry connections. Mal sucking off Griselda & his too cool for school attitude. Rory putting out albums, Joe for someone who claims he's anti industry has a whole mess of industry folks on speed dial, and Parks is still a current engineer. And let’s not get to the tit sucking they do on the females they obviously want to fukk (Sza, Cardi, etc).

They need to do 1-1.5 hour "free" podcasts during the week. Put the "industry & creative" rants for the Patreon episodes. And for the love of God, keep from talking about politics, especially Mal's illiterate ass.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It's too much content & not enough topics to cover. The last episode was 3+ hours, and it was a chore to listen too. Plus it doesn’t help that they go on these long ass discussions about "creators & equity, industry politics". The average listener doesn't give a fukk about that.

The podcast was at its best when it was just them kicking it ala "barbershop talk." But now they just ehh, cause they have too many industry connections. Mal sucking off Griselda & his too cool for school attitude. Rory putting out albums, Joe for someone who claims he's anti industry has a whole mess of industry folks on speed dial, and Parks is still a current engineer. And let’s not get to the tit sucking they do on the females they obviously want to fukk (Sza, Cardi, etc).

They need to do 1-1.5 hour "free" podcasts during the week. Put the "industry & creative" rants for the Patreon episodes. And for the love of God, keep from talking about politics, especially Mal's illiterate ass.
There's plenty of topics to cover if they chose to cover topics outside of music. They've all said numerous times that they aren't interested in the music coming out nowadays so they should talk about other shyt. There's no reason the pod should continue to be mainly a music podcast if they're just gonna gloss over all the music coming from people they don't have personal relationships with. They only do deep dives on music from a handful of artists. The pod is at its best when they're talking about random shyt like you said.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

On this episode: Rory brings up his issues with the JBN (17:12) including his experience at “See, The Thing Is…” (18:35). Joe and the guys recap NBA All Star Weekend (22:40), Daylyt’s skill level (27:30), LeBron James & Steph Curry’s bromance (29:11), and Joe’s own basketball performance (43:15). Oprah conducts an interview with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle (45:53) that strikes an eerie resemblance to Princess Diana’s tell-all from 25 years ago (53:00), and Piers Morgan storms off the set of ‘Good Morning Britain’ after receiving backlash over his comments towards the couple (1:07:18). The guys discuss the Woody Allen documentary, ‘Allen v. Farrow,’ (1:14:00) and share their opinions over Coming 2 America (1:22:55), including a *SPOILER ALERT* at (1:25:55). Swizz Beats and Timbaland sell Verzuz to Triller with both parties declining to disclose financial details regarding the sale (1:43:46). A call with Swizz Beats (1:54:26), Larry Jackson (1:59:53), a discussion over the Ambies Podcast Academy Awards (2:19:10), and MORE! For more exclusive content: become a Patron of the The Joe Budden Podcast at
Sleeper Picks of the Episode
Joe | Phabo - “Come”
Rory | Joyce Wrice - “On One” (Ft. Freddie Gibbs)
Mal | Jae Skeese - “Suede Uppers”
Parks | J.Arrr - “And 1”