NULL
rory about to snag ari

0-F63-FD17-1961-4-DF9-9-CCC-DF7368-EBBA62.jpg

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Do these nikkas really think Drakes dope like that? Everytime he drops something , they spend damn near an hour .. must be that it’s Drake and he will garner clicks and listens but he ain’t nice like that :gucci:

Last episode was good after a string of boring joints, I don’t even know if imma get through a segment of 3 Pack Drake songs I didn’t even bother listening to :unimpressed:

Last edited:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Did Rory break up with his girl?

I think it's pretty obvious at this point... I haven't heard him mention her in months, no talk of engagement anymore and I doubt Joe would be talking about him and Sevyn if he was still wit Sam. I'm sure that Akademics story was probably the nail in the coffin

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
Did Rory break up with his girl?

I think it's pretty obvious at this point... I haven't heard him mention her in months, no talk of engagement anymore and I doubt Joe would be talking about him and Sevyn if he was still wit Sam. I'm sure that Akademics story was probably the nail in the coffin

And on the previous podcast Rory made a joke saying only Joe and women destroy his laptop

Sam smacked that dude up and bounced

ak won

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
And on the previous podcast Rory made a joke saying only Joe and women destroy his laptop

Sam smacked that dude up and bounced

ak won
I just heard that and why I asked. He was sounding real depressed for a few episodes about a month or 2 ago. I remember Joe asking about their Valentine's day and he tried to joke by talking about other topics

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Do these nikkas really think Drakes dope like that? Everytime he drops something , they spend damn near an hour .. must be that it’s Drake and he will garner clicks and listens but he ain’t nice like that :gucci:

Last episode was good after a string of boring joints, I don’t even know if imma get through a segment of 3 Pack Drake songs I didn’t even bother listening to :unimpressed:

they spend an hour dissecting kehlani and jasmine Sullivan verses ..why would it be any different discussing one of the most popular artists in music?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Haven't enjoyed the Pod in a while, something just a lil off... might just be getting tired of the content matter, same ol same ol for last 3yrs :francis:
lmao theres nothing to really talk about cause of the pandemic
these artist not really doing anything to talk about

shyt even griselda has slowed down their output

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
This is the same person who released projects that were unmastered ON PURPOSE for years because he thought people would receive it better for its unpolished & “Gritty” sound

in reality all it did was make people never want to listen to Escape Route ever again despite it having some of Joe’s best songs because the quality is pure shyt

repped for the bolded :mjcry: