The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I feel like the pod being 2/3hrs is a little trick they do to inflate their viewing numbers.

No one can sit through 2 or 3 hrs in one go and have to watch it in parts/come back to where they left off. Each time counting as a view or stream depending on the platform.

So 400k views on YouTube, may be the same 150k people watching it in parts.

If they did 1 hr of content, then we'd get through that in one viewing not multiple.
That would be every podcast breh

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I know they trying to expand the content.... But that NFT convo didn't really hit for me, I'm still as confused as I was before listening. Not mad at the Drake breakdown, not too many big artists have dropped anything lately so they might as well milk it a lil bit. Overall a decent Saturday pod, kept me entertained while running errands

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sure someone else in here has mentioned this since it’s obvious, but Joe CLEARLY has some kind of personal problem with Rory atm, it’s been evident for a few weeks but he literally said he has a problem with Rory having an opinion in this latest Ep lol, dudes not allowed to have any kind of thought on anything without Joe cussing him out, cutting him off or just looking salty as fukk

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I’m sure someone else in here has mentioned this since it’s obvious, but Joe CLEARLY has some kind of personal problem with Rory atm, it’s been evident for a few weeks but he literally said he has a problem with Rory having an opinion in this latest Ep lol, dudes not allowed to have any kind of thought on anything without Joe cussing him out, cutting him off or just looking salty as fukk
Rory is consistent in calling joe out on his terrible arguments and really it’s the only time Rory has a strong take on something. He’s very safe unless it’s time to object to joe

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
i get what Joe was saying

he wants Rory to give his opinion on the topic not give his opinion on Joes opinion

It doesn't help that Joe moves the goalpost in discussions/questions and communicates his thoughts poorly at times. More times than not he gives his opinion first as well lol. I see what he's saying, but maybe they need to approach discussing topics in a different format

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It doesn't help that Joe moves the goalpost in discussions/questions and communicates his thoughts poorly at times. More times than not he gives his opinion first as well lol. I see what he's saying, but maybe they need to approach discussing topics in a different format
Part of the problem is Joe wants the others to be more dramatic when discussing things. Either it's amazing or is horrible. He wants them to say wild shyt in hopes of going viral. So even when the others give their opinions first Joe will accuse them of being too safe and not really stating their opinions.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Part of the problem is Joe wants the others to be more dramatic when discussing things. Either it's amazing or is horrible. He wants them to say wild shyt in hopes of going viral. So even when the others give their opinions first Joe will accuse them of being too safe and not really stating their opinions.
facts, but what's even more retarded they're still afraid to actually say their true feelings (joe included) on anything because of their industry connects.