The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Rorys drake takes always focus on how knowledgeable rory is as opposed to how drakes music sounds :mjlol:

drake puts out r&b song: this is dope..but I really wish drake would rap more for fans like me who studied his whole career and know how talented he is lyrically

drake puts out a rap song: this is dope, but not what I want..I really think he should get in his r&b bag more, he doesn’t get enough credit besides guys like me who really studied his evolution and know what he could do

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Rorys drake takes always focus on how knowledgeable rory is as opposed to how drakes music sounds :mjlol:

drake puts out r&b song: this is dope..but I really wish drake would rap more for fans like me who studied his whole career and know how talented he is lyrically

drake puts out a rap song: this is dope, but not what I want..I really think he should get in his r&b bag more, he doesn’t get enough credit besides guys like me who really studied his evolution and know what he could do
That wasn’t his argument at all. :unimpressed:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Fire and Desire is an absolute Classic track
full

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was impossible to get through. There's still an hour 30 left that i'll probably never listen to
This is biggest criticism of the pod. The run out of energy after 1 hour, and I lose attention. 3 hour pods don’t work for Joe. He isn’t Rogan having intense deep discussions, his mood is too inconsistent. He’s getting pissed off at this NFT nerd as I speak after 1 hour of Drake talk and 30 mins of Jay Z talk it’s too much. I’ve gotta respect he’s expanding the podcast’s content though beyond just music, to wealth creation!

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is biggest criticism of the pod. The run out of energy after 1 hour, and I lose attention. 3 hour pods don’t work for Joe. He isn’t Rogan having intense deep discussions, his mood is too inconsistent. He’s getting pissed off at this NFT nerd as I speak after 1 hour of Drake talk and 30 mins of Jay Z talk it’s too much. I’ve gotta respect he’s expanding the podcast’s content though beyond just music, to wealth creation!
they spent an hour talking about 3 songs :mindblown:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
This episode was impossible to get through. There's still an hour 30 left that i'll probably never listen to

I stopped half way through 419 and was bored to sleep and haven't bothered since lol

They think we care about the streaming service algorithm shyt

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
As a Drake and Hov fan, this was one for the books. :blessed: Joe snapping at the guy in the first minute made me turn that part off, but I'll probably finish it before the fights tonight.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Joe mad annoying in this drake/baby song breakdown my god:mjlol:

"I HATE it when Rory comes in with an opinion after my opinion"

:what:

nikka what :russ:

I woulda snuffed this nikka by now :hhh:
i get what Joe was saying

he wants Rory to give his opinion on the topic not give his opinion on Joes opinion

The Observer

All Star
Daps
I feel like the pod being 2/3hrs is a little trick they do to inflate their viewing numbers.

No one can sit through 2 or 3 hrs in one go and have to watch it in parts/come back to where they left off. Each time counting as a view or stream depending on the platform.

So 400k views on YouTube, may be the same 150k people watching it in parts.

If they did 1 hr of content, then we'd get through that in one viewing not multiple.