The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Interesting. A lot of these podcasts aren't studio recorded pods versus television shows that are available to stream in an audio format. If I'm Joe, I feel pretty good about that ranking

Yeah, that's a good spot considering the podcasts above him :ehh:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Fam why is this being recorded for as “content” could have had this behind close doors?

Joe is always in "reality show mode." Problem is, he thinks this is just compelling content but doesn't realize the long-term effects it has on his image. Nothing about him shows stability or anything that would make any real corporation confident. At this point we're almost waiting for the full implode.

The narrative is basically against him and even his biggest supporters are :mindblown:.

You can't really run a podcast the same as a VH1 Mona Scott reality show. When you do that, expect people to leave like ol gal did.

I been said this is a real case study on moving in this new quarantine era.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cringed when joe made that 90 lb remark about zendaya. That should have been a clear flag. They all dropped the ball there.

it’s dope that we get to see that interaction tho

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam you went out of your way to get some bitcoin for them, they didnt ask. You did that on your own and said it was FOR THEM, making it THEIR property.

Dont tell me i’m wrong for asking for my property to not be in your control anymore.

Yeah. That’s a case of joe being joe.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OWy3ooY.png

And ya man really wanted a Rogan-esque deal...and equity? Salute to Budden tho, rather somebody overvalue themselves than under...but damn, lol

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Budden was always nuts for thinking he deserved the same kind of money as Joe Rogan, but him being that high on the list is pretty damn impressive either way.

It's definitely a good spot...but it looks weird that you're not even Top 30 but trying to operate like you're running this whole shyt, lol. Patreon was the best move for a cat like him, he will eat.