The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Y’all are talking about tension and stuff. I mean these guys have to deal with Joe day to day.. I’m sure they can get through this stuff that we are seeing lol. I mean we are seeing this.. imagine what goes on off camera. I haven’t finished a full pod in about two weeks though.. It’s kinda off to me right now.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna say Joe gonna have to take back his Cardi B "Up" hot take but

• Cardi B made history once again with new single "Up."
  • Her single debuted in the top spot on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, making her the first to debut with two consecutive singles as lead artist (the first being last year's "WAP" with Megan Thee Stallion).
  • "Up" also debuted at number two on Billboard's Hot 100 chart, making Cardi the first female rapper to debut in the top five without features since Lauryn Hill released "Doo Wop (That Thing)" in 1998.
  • "I want to say thank you to all my fans and supporters this is BIG for me .I wanted to beat my last solo single number & I over succeeded," Cardi tweeted.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I was gonna say Joe gonna have to take back his Cardi B "Up" hot take but

• Cardi B made history once again with new single "Up."
  • Her single debuted in the top spot on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, making her the first to debut with two consecutive singles as lead artist (the first being last year's "WAP" with Megan Thee Stallion).
  • "Up" also debuted at number two on Billboard's Hot 100 chart, making Cardi the first female rapper to debut in the top five without features since Lauryn Hill released "Doo Wop (That Thing)" in 1998.
  • "I want to say thank you to all my fans and supporters this is BIG for me .I wanted to beat my last solo single number & I over succeeded," Cardi tweeted.
So much of Joe’s perspective on music is rooted in being a 00s rapper and it’s hard for him to analyze rap outside of that lens

he thinks if an artist release a song that doesn’t lead into an album release then the labels weren’t happy with the performance of the record. Music doesn’t work that way anymore

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stuff like that makes me think despite how we feel, it may be very possible that Parks, Rory, and Mal need that job. If you didn’t need a job would you let the boss talk to you like that? Especially in your own home, with your fiancé around? Sheesh

disgusting lmao

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
What's with Joe keep envisioning NBA ball players f*cking his chick(s) :gucci:

What pix she talmbout? When she was BIG Mandi or something? :evil:

Nvm :ehh:

8757539.jpg

Her personality trash, but her chubby ass...:ahh:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

On this episode: Joe, Rory, Mal and Parks begin with discussing if Meek Mill mentioning Kobe in a leaked verse was untimely (29:25) and debate if he should've said it or not. Joe also has a theory that certain rappers are trying to get closer to Lil Uzi Vert because they aren't "hot" anymore (48:15), new music which includes a new remix from Travis Scott (1:08:25), an upcoming documentary on the Notorious B.I.G. (1:39:30), NBA All-Star Weekend and MORE!

Sleeper Picks

Joe | Angelica Vila - “Why” (Ft. Jacquees)

Rory | Wale - “I’m On One” (Freestyle)

Mal | Neek Bucks - “FLY AWAY” (Ft. Lil Tjay)

Parks | Lord Finesse - “Brainstorm” (Ft. KRS-One & O.C.)

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia

On this episode: Joe, Rory, Mal and Parks begin with discussing if Meek Mill mentioning Kobe in a leaked verse was untimely (29:25) and debate if he should've said it or not. Joe also has a theory that certain rappers are trying to get closer to Lil Uzi Vert because they aren't "hot" anymore (48:15), new music which includes a new remix from Travis Scott (1:08:25), an upcoming documentary on the Notorious B.I.G. (1:39:30), NBA All-Star Weekend and MORE!

Sleeper Picks

Joe | Angelica Vila - “Why” (Ft. Jacquees)

Rory | Wale - “I’m On One” (Freestyle)

Mal | Neek Bucks - “FLY AWAY” (Ft. Lil Tjay)

Parks | Lord Finesse - “Brainstorm” (Ft. KRS-One & O.C.)

What's there to debate on the Meek line...if any one of the boys try defend that, it's over :bustback: