The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Am I allowed to post this here? Joe getting at Parks on Patreon. Taken from the dudes at reddit. Dang its getting hard to defend Joe, dude is too emotional. How can you yell at a guy in his own house.

He got upset at Parks asking about the bitcoin :mjlol: Then he's gonna hold the bitcoin hostage b/c of mistakes he thinks Parks is making :what: Parks self control must be at levels unseen b/c I woulda wild out on Joe.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Am I allowed to post this here? Joe getting at Parks on Patreon. Taken from the dudes at reddit. Dang its getting hard to defend Joe, dude is too emotional. How can you yell at a guy in his own house.

:hhh: my goodness...

How can parks or any of em just sit there thru this shyt:stopitslime:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Yeeeah he should have took that Spotify deal.

Im telling y’all...ever since that Patreon deal got announced you can sense there is a bit of tension on the show.

I think it’s a matter of time before Rory, Mal, or Parks leaves the show.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Yeeeah he should have took that Spotify deal.

Im telling y’all...ever since that Patreon deal got announced you can sense there is a bit of tension on the show.

I think it’s a matter of time before Rory, Mal, or Parks leaves the show.
Nah man ur just hating. Get out Joe pockets. nikka are u unemployed? Gotta be. Counting Joe pockets. Show seems fine
*sarcasm

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Seriously though. the way Joe talks, uses his hands, and just his mannerisms you don't think that guy is gay?