The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
why Budden's BM harassing Rihanna with an aggressive rendition of Hey Ma ?

Am I allowed to post this here? Joe getting at Parks on Patreon. Taken from the dudes at reddit. Dang its getting hard to defend Joe, dude is too emotional. How can you yell at a guy in his own house.

I would've slapped that tacky ugly fake looking hat right off his head. twitching and tweaking like you going through withdrawals talking about me as if I'm not sitting there listening to ramble some bullshyt.

he's got some nerve...then to sell it to the people as bonus content.

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OWy3ooY.png

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
props to Budden and team for having the #31 most listened to podcast in the calendar year 2020 (no sarcasm). however, i'm curious to see the DATA (as Joe loves to mention) to see how much Spotify contributed to that rating from Jan-Sep 2020, did they go up or down from Oct-Dec, and how much it's changed since taking it off of Spotify.

also, how can anyone defend these guys NOT taking ad money when every podcast on this list makes GREAT money off of ads (yes, i know CashApp pays them currently)? it's unconscionable IMO, and you can talk all that ownership talk that Joe and Dame Dash fill your heads with all day.....but it's oxymoronic to leave that amount of money on the table when discussing BUSINESS like those guys preach.

meanwhile, Joe is screaming about taking some of his own money to give his crew raises, funding new female podcasts, etc...and it's only essentially to big himself up and/or throw it in his crew's faces. i wouldn't want that done to me even in private...much less publicly.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Seriously though. the way Joe talks, uses his hands, and just his mannerisms you don't think that guy is gay?

Nah but he has feminine tendencies and that goes all the way to how someone communicates and mannerisms; I’ve seen it before w/ kids who grew up only w/ their moms

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I allowed to post this here? Joe getting at Parks on Patreon. Taken from the dudes at reddit. Dang its getting hard to defend Joe, dude is too emotional. How can you yell at a guy in his own house.

What edit or lack of was he talking about?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why doesn't Mal show up for the Patreon episodes? And why does he seem more busy than everyone else? What else does he do?

I think they said they recorded a lot at once and he missed it. I only got that from the podcast tho haven’t watched Patreon

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
What edit or lack of was he talking about?
Previous episode they were talking about Malcom & Marie. He said he wouldn't argue with Zendaya because she's only 90 pounds. This suggested he would abuse her. When Rory said to edit that out right after Joe said it, Joe said no keep it in. Joe received backlash for that once it aired and then got mad at parks for not editing out which we saw in this clip.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Previous episode they were talking about Malcom & Marie. He said he wouldn't argue with Zendaya because she's only 90 pounds. This suggested he would abuse her. When Rory said to edit that out right after Joe said it, Joe said no keep it in. Joe received backlash for that once it aired and then got mad at parks for not editing out which we saw in this clip.

Ah ok I remember him and Mal going back and forth on that segment. Idk if I’m just used to their shyt that that didn’t stick out to me as something they needed to cut out compared to any of the other shyt they let slide.