The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Daps
It's definitely a good spot...but it looks weird that you're not even Top 30 but trying to operate like you're running this whole shyt, lol. Patreon was the best move for a cat like him, he will eat.

Indeed.

The area where he fukked up was by assuming that he could walk into his Spotify negotiations claiming that his podcast was a major factor towards their growth in subscribers, which is completely ridiculous. Especially considering that no genre has more regular streaming service users than Hip Hop does fans wise.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Am I allowed to post this here? Joe getting at Parks on Patreon. Taken from the dudes at reddit. Dang its getting hard to defend Joe, dude is too emotional. How can you yell at a guy in his own house.

Doing way too much lol Parks out here apologizing. Couldn't be me. Surprised somebody aint tell that nicca to lower his tone.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
It's definitely a good spot...but it looks weird that you're not even Top 30 but trying to operate like you're running this whole shyt, lol. Patreon was the best move for a cat like him, he will eat.
If this is across all streaming platforms. Being ranked 31st without Spotify being removed for a quarter is good af

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
the energy ain't really there anymore and hopefully it's just my perception but there seems to be tension in the air :francis:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Doing way too much lol Parks out here apologizing. Couldn't be me. Surprised somebody aint tell that nicca to lower his tone.
Stuff like that makes me think despite how we feel, it may be very possible that Parks, Rory, and Mal need that job. If you didn’t need a job would you let the boss talk to you like that? Especially in your own home, with your fiancé around? Sheesh

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
If this is across all streaming platforms. Being ranked 31st without Spotify being removed for a quarter is good af

Exactly lol. It might be a million podcasts out there. Not sure why folks are undercutting being the 31st most listened to podcast.

Stuff like that makes me think despite how we feel, it may be very possible that Parks, Rory, and Mal need that job. If you didn’t need a job would you let the boss talk to you like that? Especially in your own home, with your fiancé around? Sheesh

Ak was right?:jbhmm: