The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Did I miss the transition Joe made to talking about transsexuals revealing that they were naturally males to dudes in hip hop...after the CyHi thing?

He’s pretty adamant about it, and sounds like was getting to know a chick that ended up being trans.
:heh:
he said a couple pods ago he was following a tranny on IG and didnt know

he showed Mal who it was and Mal was like "I could see it :ehh:"

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Lol now that you mention this it just dawned on me I rarely listen to sleepers now. I used to always let it rock but these days I just cut it off once sleepers start
I said this a while back that I skip Rory and Joe's sleepers and only listen for Mal's and Parks'. For me, they play good tracks more often or not.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I never heard Money bagg yo name mentioned on this pod before but Joe brings him up because he brought his girlfriend stuff on Valentine’s Day instead of being in the club like Meek :dead:

I swear this pod has more to offer than recapping the time line

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
What pix she talmbout? When she was BIG Mandi or something? :evil:

Nvm :ehh:

8757539.jpg

Sometimes I wanna smash the holy hell out this bytch :damn:

Other times I’m :unimpressed:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i forgot exactly where i read it. But you spot on with everything else. Scottie is bad as hell..but listening to her talk and her opinions on certain topics had me like :hhh:

not to be an armchair psychologist but she has way too much baggage to sit there and listen to for too long, much less value her opinion on things that include men. i listened to an all woman podcast she was on years ago and felt bad for her. she literally said she didnt know why she hates men so much, but she does. thats sad, but having said that, i cant empathize w/ much she has to say when its a broken "toxicity" record on every topic. its good she got off that show. the segments were bad, as tax put it; joe is a "master manipulator," so that wasnt healthy for her and to top everything off, she couldnt pull that shyt w/ remy who could give a fuk about a chick w/ daddy issues. that setting just wasnt a good place for her to evolve.

Her mom is an executive at some media company too I believe. She was basically forced upon the culture

I always wondered how she was so terrible on SOTC and somehow got an HBO show after that

now it all makes sense

The podcast turned into “Dinner with Jay-Z” Twitter a bunch of smart dumb give someone a fish they eat for a day. You teach them how to fish they’ll eat for life. I’m not a businessman. I’m a Business, man.

and Joe was courting her heavy for a show because he tried to get her to be the moderator on Everyday Struggle way before State of the Culture.

someone like her was needed on SOTC for balance but she was too emotional to be that person.

her social media is cringey/she's a try hard. good looking woman though.

Yep. Her mom is a radio mover and shaker. She’s had way too many chances in this media world. Just corny

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/scottie-beam-says-shes-self-made-oh-really.696971/