☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They’re already a unicorn they’re absolutely going to be in IPO territory by 2023.

and this ain't even without all the YOUTUBE ads AND CASH APP money

Dude went around the DSPs and is WINNING :whoo:

cthpatreon.png

flagrantpatreon.png

and this is BEFORE IPO.:jawalrus:

:ohlawd:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
These grand standing/soap box rants Joe goes on are so cringe. I’m happy for his moves but he always turns them into these grandiose celebrations of his own genius. Lol. Like fam...
i denno man, his entire patreon talk sounded like a whole lotta bullshyt to big himself up.

Look at these HATING ASS muthafukkas :russ:. You nikkas was hoping it was some bullshyt but lo! It is not. Let the man talk his shyt cuz mainstream white media sure aint.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That actually may not work out great for Joe :lolbron:a lot of companies put a clause in that requires you to be there a year for your options to begin ‘vesting’. Options usually have a vesting schedule.

But Joe is a big name so I’m sure they’d work that shyt out behind the scenes
sure.

but he's DEFINITELY coming out on the upside.

he even mentioned their pre-IPO stake.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Sounds like some hate right here :pachaha: I’m sure it comes with a lil paycheck too why don’t you mention that? Not to mention jobs w/ titles like these usually come with stock options, I haven’t worked at a single tech company where options wasn’t part of the package. For a company like Patreon, getting stock is a come up. You make it sound like they’re paying him in business cards. :beli:

I’ll throw these guys the $5 a month to support, but paying them $25 a month is nuts :skip:Even the commercials with the starving kids in Africa only ask for like $19 a month.
This sounds like dikkeating

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Funny episode today :ehh:

The convo about the Catholic Church was hilarious

"Lemme tell you how I know you got raped" :wow::pachaha::whoo::whoa:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Happy for Joe, happy he's winning and can shut everyone who's been clowning him over Spotify up. But I gotta be honest, I guess I'm slow, I'm not really sure how this is a win? I didn't understand it. Its basically a position for him, but how does that turn to a win for content creators?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Joe won again. That Patreon deal is amazing cause he's getting people paid for content and bringing people along with proven fan bases.

Charlamagne was just a shot-gun attempt at throwing content at the wall and seeing what sticks.
Explain this, please. Getting who paid exactly? Hundreds of popular podcasts have been on Patreon for years now, making tens of thousands per month off of subscriptions.

And to Cthagod's credit, the Black Effect has a good amount of already popular podcasts in the network - Drink Champs, 85 South, All the Smoke...to name a few.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Explain this, please. Getting who paid exactly? Hundreds of popular podcasts have been on Patreon for years now, making tens of thousands per month off of subscriptions.

And to Cthagod's credit, the Black Effect has a good amount of already popular podcasts in the network - Drink Champs, 85 South, All the Smoke...to name a few.
those people already had platforms

Joe is basically going to bat for quality and helping to make sure good podcasts get patreon elevation

Spotify paid millions for things they thought had good business models and ROI and turns out they overpaid for a lot of shyt with no clear ROI

Spotify's big bet on podcasts is failing, Citi says

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
This sounds like dikkeating

No, it just sounds like you’ve never worked at a tech company and don’t understand details of this. It’s ok to say you don’t understand.

My post literally said I was only gonna pay the lowest option to support them, and you took that as dikkeating because I disagreed with you :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No, it just sounds like you’ve never worked at a tech company and don’t understand details of this. It’s ok to say you don’t understand.

My post literally said I was only gonna pay the lowest option to support them, and you took that as dikkeating because I disagreed with you :mjlol:
What details? an advisory position isn’t exclusive to tech it’s nothing more than a consultant that gets a W2 instead of a 1099.

But fukk all that. What extra content are they going to be offering that someone would spend one dime on? As an avid listener this sounds like a finesse play on the fans. Am I really suppose to believe they’re going to be “edgier” behind a paywall?