The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mal sounded like an idiot with that Jimmy Smacks shyt.

Mal: If you gay just say you gay..don't play with me
Joe: Why does it matter to you so much

:lolbron::mjlol:

I knew exactly how they were gonna roast him as he was speaking because I was thinking the same thing..he sounded way too invested in him potentially being gay lol

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Still wild how these dudes act like Griselda is selling like that. Conway got on there and straight up said his album debuted at 180-something on the Billboard 200. Something we've discussed in the past in other threads. His album bombed...let's be clear about it. That's not a W. Grats to them for making money off t-shirts and whatever label money they can pocket...but these albums are not selling and these guy's "momentum" is just not there, no matter how much Budden and others claim otherwise. Benny's album did 20k first week independent...very good, impressive numbers. Pray For Paris charted well. But outside of those two projects, everything else has had no real impact.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Still wild how these dudes act like Griselda is selling like that. Conway got on there and straight up said his album debuted at 180-something on the Billboard 200. Something we've discussed in the past in other threads. His album bombed...let's be clear about it. That's not a W. Grats to them for making money off t-shirts and whatever label money they can pocket...but these albums are not selling and these guy's "momentum" is just not there, no matter how much Budden and others claim otherwise. Benny's album did 20k first week independent...very good, impressive numbers. Pray For Paris charted well. But outside of those two projects, everything else has had no real impact.
All them nikkas damn near 40. They not poppin like that lol...why don’t they have the younger artists on there?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
BUT the music allows them to sell merchandise and all that shyt

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Ak stay shytting on roory. Said my man tryna file for food stamps lmao...

I think ak would make a better cohost for Joe bc them nikkas never challenge the bull sht Joe says...

Which is incredible, considering on ES, people were saying the complete opposite: that Rory & Mal would never allow Joe get his ridiculous takes off.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is an absolutely terrible take. And I can’t wait to turn back to it in a few months. Them nikkas are bigger than ever right now... and I’ll say especially Benny... fukking guy was on ESPN the whole Bills playoff run... the team uses a song he’s made for the team... etc.... and his music was played on commercials during the playoffs... and had soccer moms from Buffalo wearing Pyrex hoodies lol.

y’all SO outta touch on this site lol... and this is ALL visibility with out going platinum lol @ “well they sell T-shirts” blind as shyt

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is an absolutely terrible take. And I can’t wait to turn back to it in a few months. Them nikkas are bigger than ever right now... and I’ll say especially Benny... fukking guy was on ESPN the whole Bills playoff run... the team uses a song he’s made for the team... etc.... and his music was played on commercials during the playoffs... and had soccer moms from Buffalo wearing Pyrex hoodies lol.

y’all SO outta touch on this site lol... and this is ALL visibility with out going platinum lol @ “well they sell T-shirts” blind as shyt
:gucci:

Why aren't the numbers adding up then. Brehs want these dudes to win off general principle and are using that emotion to excuse the reality of the situation. We saw what it looked like when Drake/OVO, Cole/Dreamville, Kdot/TDE, etc were starting to blow. We've seen what an independent blow up looks like with Freddie Gibbs and others. We've seen Atlanta dudes blow up from the streets to the clubs to the masses. We've seen Chicago dudes blow up from the streets to hood white girls. What we're seeing HERE doesn't measure up...

Normally when the only thing you can point to is promo you see (ESPN), the Coli is quick to realize that's the machine doing its thing. Yet with these guys yall acting like it means they're poppin.

No disrespect, I listen to a lot of their shyt. But Joe is wylin with this shyt.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps

Ak stay shytting on roory. Said my man tryna file for food stamps lmao...

I think ak would make a better cohost for Joe bc them nikkas never challenge the bull sht Joe says...

Ak couldn’t co-host w/ joe on a pod because joe doesn’t see him as a friend of his and legitimately doesn’t respect him :mjlol:

Joe does this podcast w/ his friends and they do it as friends. Joe and Ak were co-workers. And the types of people they get wouldn’t even come on if Ak was a part of the podcast.

Akademiks has made a bunch of $$ off his platform but you can’t buy respect :yeshrug:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ak couldn’t co-host w/ joe on a pod because joe doesn’t see him as a friend of his and legitimately doesn’t respect him :mjlol:

Joe does this podcast w/ his friends and they do it as friends. Joe and Ak were co-workers. And the types of people they get wouldn’t even come on if Ak was a part of the podcast.

Akademiks has made a bunch of $$ off his platform but you can’t buy respect :yeshrug:
Didn’t Joe want to start a pod with Ak? After the everyday struggle shot went south?