The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Lmaoo mal dumb af...

Lock downs don't work.

But look at the U.S... yall had these little piss weak "lock downs" last year. Still in a fukkin shambles

We here had real lockdowns.. where if you were caught out, you got a 5 grand fine on the fukking spot.

You reckon nikkas were playing with 5 grand fines? Nahhhh breh hahaha now we basically covid free living normal lives again

Mal just dumb af man
They got to stop him man. shyts ridiculous

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Am i the only one who felt like the Doom segment was forced? nikkas went almost 2 hours of jokes and bullshytting around and just treated it like a segment, mal and joe obviously gave no fukks

If he was a leaned out gangbanging dumbass they woulda intro'd with his music and some classic singing joint, waxing poetics about how we lost a legend on how his 6 month run wouldnt be forgotten :francis: ..... that's wild

nikka said he "sounded more on beat after he passed"....even as a joke idk how you just say that on camera
Yeah it seemed forced... oh well. I’m sure they didn’t listen to him much anyway

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I am now lmaoo

Been living here for 20+ years... I'm 30 now.

My family is from Virginia.. hearing all my family catch the rona.. couple of em died. shyts frustrating and sad

Edit: my dad was in the navy .. found a pawg. Rest is history lmaoo
Call your mom a pawg, brehs

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Literally the only diff between the two is that Sean’s label is behind him way more. It’s been getting increasingly quieter for him since Dark Sky Paradise (2015). Bounce Back was a decent single, but I don’t think a single friend of mine under 25 gives af about Big Sean
In 2017 Sean was just behind Drizzy, Migos, XXX and K Dot that year. Moves, Jump Out The Window, Bounce Back, the joint with the Migos was getting heavy play. Wale been dead as a mainstream huge rapper since 2014, and Sean's 2015 was bigger than any year Wale had let's be real

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
it's crazy, I used to hate the idea of parks chiming in cause his voice was all nasally...but shyt...he the most level headed one...and ironically the least industry, while probably being exposed the most to the industry (outside of Joe), being an engineer.
that's how it usually is in entertainment in general, once you see enough of these famous people up close none of that shyt matters anymore, they just coworkers (who all happen to have a serious attention complex, hence joes extra-ness all the time)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Lockdowns aren’t the problem, locking down without any financial help is.

companies would fold, jobs would be lost, families will go hungry, be evicted etc.

And it’s inner city black and brown people who would be effected most. Not the privileged whites.

I’m cool with locking down but without consistent financial support from the government for the entire duration of a lockdown, we’d be cooked and our government has proven that they aren’t willing to do that.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
It's funny, that I wondered why the fukk was Parks even there a couple of years ago but now he's the only one I think I would be cool with.
Rory, really is coming off as a vulture. Someone mentioned before but all his "sleepers" are algorithims or things you see popping up on Tidal. Like he probably just checks his phone right before. His takes are lukewarm. He never has an actual opinion on anything (which is fine), but also has nothing to say on it because it's obvious he didn't listen.
Joe, you already know doesn't listen to anything and just goes online all day to try and get easily-impressed art hoes. Dude is 40 now and still doing the same shyt. I'm 27, and got tired of those girls a long time ago. It's dead-ass abuse talking to bird head bytches who think they're smart because they light incense, but are still... birds.
Mal, nikka went from the best to worst. Biggest drop off, he was there as the guy who cut jokes on Joe and be the "street" dude, but it turns out he's lamer than Joe and probably never had sex in his life. His views on women are straight incel shyt. Dude's "too cool for school" shyt got played out. It was cool at first, but you realize this dude doesn't do shyt. There's nothing interesting about him or anything he likes. nikka's an NPC with a name.

:dead:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I am now lmaoo

Been living here for 20+ years... I'm 30 now.

My family is from Virginia.. hearing all my family catch the rona.. couple of em died. shyts frustrating and sad

Edit: my dad was in the navy .. found a pawg. Rest is history lmaoo

That’s what’s sup man.

I heard Australia is like an alternate universe lol. People going out to dinner, no mask, shyt is completely normal.