The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Hence why he’s still tryin to hang onto guys like Wale and Big Sean as major acts :mjlol:

And I fukk w/ Wale a lot :whoa: I just don’t have delusions about everyone I like being as popular as I think they should be.
To be fair Sean was a pretty big artist in 2017, Wale been done as a big artist for a minute

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From Reddit

JBP Covid logic: The virus is real [but] also a hoax [and] the government is not doing enough to fight it [but] they're also tricking you [and] Ppl shuld be safe & responsible [although] I will be traveling & going out [but] We hope we can defeat it soon [eventhoug] I will not be taking the vaccine

WHAT!? ...say it with me: C-o-g-n-a-t-i-v-e d-i-s-s-o-n-a-n-c-e

Do we have sleepers! Honestly!

Edit 1: of course we still fux with the guys - that goes without saying. But they are truly the real Brilliant Idiots.

Edit 2: Our humble and narcissistic host retweeting all tweets bigging them up for the Dr Fauci interview...and Mal is giving us double stuffed bs on the timeline...lol uhhmmm comedy style i guess lol?...

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
To be fair Sean was a pretty big artist in 2017, Wale been done as a big artist for a minute

Literally the only diff between the two is that Sean’s label is behind him way more. It’s been getting increasingly quieter for him since Dark Sky Paradise (2015). Bounce Back was a decent single, but I don’t think a single friend of mine under 25 gives af about Big Sean

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Joe: Oh you got a game??

Dame Lillard: Yea, we play the Bulls tonight

Joe: Oh that's light work, you gonna blow them out...fukk Zach Lavine

**Blazers proceed to melt down and lose to the Bulls with a Zach Lavine 3pt dagger to win it with 10 seconds left**
:russ:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Am i the only one who felt like the Doom segment was forced? nikkas went almost 2 hours of jokes and bullshytting around and just treated it like a segment, mal and joe obviously gave no fukks

If he was a leaned out gangbanging dumbass they woulda intro'd with his music and some classic singing joint, waxing poetics about how we lost a legend on how his 6 month run wouldnt be forgotten :francis: ..... that's wild

nikka said he "sounded more on beat after he passed"....even as a joke idk how you just say that on camera

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's funny, that I wondered why the fukk was Parks even there a couple of years ago but now he's the only one I think I would be cool with.
Rory, really is coming off as a vulture. Someone mentioned before but all his "sleepers" are algorithims or things you see popping up on Tidal. Like he probably just checks his phone right before. His takes are lukewarm. He never has an actual opinion on anything (which is fine), but also has nothing to say on it because it's obvious he didn't listen.
Joe, you already know doesn't listen to anything and just goes online all day to try and get easily-impressed art hoes. Dude is 40 now and still doing the same shyt. I'm 27, and got tired of those girls a long time ago. It's dead-ass abuse talking to bird head bytches who think they're smart because they light incense, but are still... birds.
Mal, nikka went from the best to worst. Biggest drop off, he was there as the guy who cut jokes on Joe and be the "street" dude, but it turns out he's lamer than Joe and probably never had sex in his life. His views on women are straight incel shyt. Dude's "too cool for school" shyt got played out. It was cool at first, but you realize this dude doesn't do shyt. There's nothing interesting about him or anything he likes. nikka's an NPC with a name.
  1. Joe
  2. Parks
  3. Rory
  4. Random Guests
  5. Mal

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
after the interview
mal: i had a whole clip for Fauci

then why didnt you ask him any : :stopitslime:

Fake tough guy, fake cool guy, fukk Mal. I'm tired of his ignorant takes.

It's funny, that I wondered why the fukk was Parks even there a couple of years ago but now he's the only one I think I would be cool with.
Rory, really is coming off as a vulture. Someone mentioned before but all his "sleepers" are algorithims or things you see popping up on Tidal. Like he probably just checks his phone right before. His takes are lukewarm. He never has an actual opinion on anything (which is fine), but also has nothing to say on it because it's obvious he didn't listen.
Joe, you already know doesn't listen to anything and just goes online all day to try and get easily-impressed art hoes. Dude is 40 now and still doing the same shyt. I'm 27, and got tired of those girls a long time ago. It's dead-ass abuse talking to bird head bytches who think they're smart because they light incense, but are still... birds.
Mal, nikka went from the best to worst. Biggest drop off, he was there as the guy who cut jokes on Joe and be the "street" dude, but it turns out he's lamer than Joe and probably never had sex in his life. His views on women are straight incel shyt. Dude's "too cool for school" shyt got played out. It was cool at first, but you realize this dude doesn't do shyt. There's nothing interesting about him or anything he likes. nikka's an NPC with a name.

Parks is the most relatable person on the podcast :manny: