FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
when i think about it i barely listen to sleepers

moment the time hits that section, i clock out of the pod and listen to something else
I never listen to sleepers anymore. I haven't in so long. Only time I might listen is Saturday when they play classics.

userofherb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Budden's talking about Rogan again. I thought Rogan was pretty clear in saying that the full interview videos will be exclusively on Spotify only, but the clips will still live on his YouTube channel after January 1st.

Rogan used to upload the full interviews on his JRE page, and all of the shorter clips to his JRE Clips YouTube page. But as of a few weeks ago he stopped uploading the full interviews on YouTube completely...and is now uploading interview clips only to his official JRE page. The last full interview he uploaded on YouTube was the Chappelle podcast a few weeks ago.

I think it's safe to assume that was planned.

Rogan's getting Spotify ads promoted all over the place. I don't see any other Spotify podcast ads anywhere (though they might exist). He's getting his Spotify checks, still uploading regularly and owns his intellectual property.

Budden and team are speculating...but are probably secretly praying to God that Rogan ends up hating his Spotify contract just to validate their decision to leave the company.

I think youre right and Joe comes off like a hater/ super uninformed cuz Rogan has been clear with that from jump. Safe to say the co hosts arent the only ones who do no research. Segment was super cringe i couldnt listen after that.

You would think ppl would do some kindve research b4hand if theyre not informed but na lol
Theyre all terribly misinformed on alot but Joe n Mal have been awful. And the Verzuz breakdowns/griselda/r&b singer no1 cares about segments r cool but hrs?

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Da Baby has been on songs with Camelia Caballo, Dua Lipa, and other misc pop bytches. Juice Wrld was trending that way before he passed with features across genres. Nobody knows or gives a fukk about XXX, now or when he was alive.
XXX had 3 billion streams this year on Spotify alone, he was selling over 100k first week before he died