Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
:mjlol: @ Joe calling Total “Kinda Ugly” :dead:

Total.jpg

IJvB2wt.gif

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
His commentary on the shutdowns doesn't even dignify discussion. Dudes like him want to identify with everything Trump stands for WITHOUT standing next to him due to the social stigma/peer pressure.

We always talk about how so and so artist got too famous and is now detached from society... that’s like Mal without any of the fame or money :russ:

I’m sure being In his 20s-30s and knowing he was good no matter what he did cause of his family has to have some type of affect on you. And I dunno if this is confirmed but didn’t someone say he was like a hospital janitor or some shyt not too long ago?

Outside of his last name and the ability to just be someone people wanna be around, I dunno what discernible skills he has

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Joe is against kith because they collaborate with coke and bergdorf goodman, or trying to bring back polo or carhaart.. “what is kith contributing to our culture?”

this is the same guy who started getting real money 4 years ago and now buys nothing but European designers clothes lol

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe is against kith because they collaborate with coke and bergdorf goodman, or trying to bring back polo or carhaart.. “what is kith contributing to our culture?”

this is the same guy who started getting real money 4 years ago and now buys nothing but European designers clothes lol

don't forget joe's new money hype beast ass got chased thru barneys by offset 2 years ago.