The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Mentioned the laziness a few pages back

You can damn near smell the lack of effort and dismissiveness

What the fukk that got to do with anything? If you're going to have a segment every show discussing new music then at least make an effort to listen to new music. It's a simple concept. Or just don't have those segments instead of wasting the listener's time by basically saying an album came out and giving a surface level ass review.
Joe was probably hoping to cash out big time with an astronomical renewal/new "ownership" contract, and his laziness is proof of that. The passion that he had for it, if anything, existed back in the Complex days and up until he started making real money in podcasting and at Revolt. He doesn't care about any of the music, any of the fans, etc. He just wants millions so he can trick on IG women and continue to rub his winnings in everyone's face...on some last laugh shyt since he's always been a joke.

I understand your podcast is recording on Friday afternoons/evenings, and music drops on Fridays...but don't have a "new music new music new music!!!" segment every single Saturday just to say you didn't listen to it. Use some structure (for once), and get to the real music review talk on Wednesdays, if you actually care.

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
You said you know cudi is trash and you threw out the cliche “fast food” music critique that has no real meaning

you’re not the only adult. It’s just that you don’t like music as much as others.

and this is the only podcast I listen to. I think I hate podcast
Yeah I’m not into music as much. And “fast food” music is a thing :dahell:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I’ve NEVER listen to the JBP for music review. Even when he wasn’t retired. I don’t even listen to their sleepers. I’m not wasting my friday listening to fast food music. And I ain’t gotta listen to the new Cudi album to know it’s trash :mjlol:
Cudi slander :hhh:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
He's taken this "I dont really give a fukk about anything, I'm just here to talk to my friends" shyt to absurd levels these past few episodes.
Yeah its been getting noticeable and not in a good way. The things he does end up wanting to talk about always lead back to him and him and his IG chicks :francis:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Man they are really down bad...

I haven't even finished the Wednesday pod... thats how lazy this shyt has gotten...
I gotta say, they lost me too.

I was an avid lisener for like 3/4 years, every episode was my shyt. Idk what happened but it just stopped being exclusive and somethin I couldn't wait for. I'm at least 20 pods behind and idgaf for some reason