The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe is against kith because they collaborate with coke and bergdorf goodman, or trying to bring back polo or carhaart.. “what is kith contributing to our culture?”

this is the same guy who started getting real money 4 years ago and now buys nothing but European designers clothes lol
He’s still mad Kith didn’t let him return those sweatpants

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
To you. Alot of people fukk with that album heavy

I fuk wit a few joints off it too----dont mean it warrants a damn "anniversary" :gucci:

nikkas trying to revise history. That album got shytted on for the most part and aside from Angels, Hello, Good Morning & I'm coming home, nobody be playing nothing off that shyt :comeon:

It wasnt even the best album that year. They're starting to overuse the "it was ahead if its time" and "sonically, it influenced..."

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I fuk wit a few joints off it too----dont mean it warrants a damn "anniversary" :gucci:

nikkas trying to revise history. That album got shytted on for the most part and aside from Angels, Hello, Good Morning & I'm coming home, nobody be playing nothing off that shyt :comeon:

It wasnt even the best album that year. They're starting to overuse the "it was ahead if its time" and "sonically, it influenced..."

It was a cool album and influential a bit I guess but I saw cats acting like it was MBDTF or So Far Gone this week and I’ve been confused ever since.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

Always felt like Last Train To Paris was loved on the internet but out in the real world people just rocked with the singles and kept it pushing.

The last few years people have looked back on the album with mostly favorable reviews.

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple

man, they talking about it like it's 36 Chambers or something. Joe praises this, but hates Cudi :francis:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The pod been falling off as of late, and their covid recklessness is bad for business.

Also, they originally started out as a music/hip hop pod, now you can’t even get a take out of them without them copping pleas

I’ll still give it a spot in the weekly location, but this has been the longest slump they’ve been in