The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe went out of his way to emphasize them skipping over that chathouse shyt, but I was actually happy about it :lolbron: I enjoyed this ep

niche :hula: nyce

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Mal about to get Mase bodied :mjlol:

gone respond to Down and Out with some Children of the Corn verse, then juelz that he was trying show progression

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:picard:
sounded like Joe got a call from Cyn when he answered his phone sounding bothered, and told the person he's at his job like he usually is on Tuesdays and Fridays...said "shyt is crazy" after hanging up.

:jbhmm: wonder if Cyn really is fukkin with Matt Barnes (saw a rumor a couple months back)

Last edited:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
He wasnt...at least not when he spoke about it on clubhouse. The album may not be everyone’s cup of tea but I can see why some would say its a classic or influential

I do actually like the album, thought it was cool but a little disappointed when it came out, but over the years I like it more. And I actually agree that some of the records were legit ahead of their time. I’ve just NEVER heard anybody around me or in real life bring it up or mention it years later.

I’m in Atlanta so if it was huge in NYC or other places and it just didn’t make it down here then I get that. :yeshrug:I just never knew that it was talked about in any circles with that regard.

Daps
I’m listening to them talk about this Dirty Money album. I mean I remember it but I don’t remember it being big enough to deserve celebrating it’s anniversary status. Did it just miss it or am I wrong?

This. The album came and went! Yet they spoke on it like it was groundbreaking :hhh:

I've also never heard Joe mention it before?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Just bought parks album ima listen when im in the hip hoppy mode. This pod was fukking great man. That single shyt is true, i be trying to have a ball up here. Lmao. Their regular shyt is bar none the funniest shyt ever man.