The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I always had a morbid curiosity regarding the conspiracy pod they joke about, but I'm all the way good they are terrible trolls. Just keep it to the 20 min segments :mjlol:

Nah. Idk that I could even take 20 mins of that shyt anymore. Ian, Savon or whoever gotta make that topic a No Pod Zone, lol.

I have better things to do in the pandemic than listen to music :dahell:

Every time rap music is discussed on the pod Joe derails the conversation :mindblown:

Joe was on some fukk shyt during the Cudi and Jack Harlow part

Especially considering it's a fukking pandemic, you can't go nowhere else so theoretically you should have way more time to listen to music. Instead he wants to be on Clubhouse all damn day gossiping lol.

Joe was acting extra immature this episode. Which is saying a lot for him. That whole little background episode he had while Rory was getting that Bill Simmons/The Ringer shyt off was embarrassing. He's taken this "I dont really give a fukk about anything, I'm just here to talk to my friends" shyt to absurd levels these past few episodes.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
New music is relevant for maybe half a week

I’m listening to music damn near all the time. Who isn’t?

Driving
Vibin
Partyin
fukkin

When are you not listening to music? :dahell:
When I’m driving I’m listening to podcasts or YouTube.
I’m 30, usually when I’m partying it’s like a get together or kick back, like a game night, when music is in the background and nobody is really paying attention to it.
At home, I’m watching tv or Netflix before I just put on music.

Deadass only time I’m really listening to music is when I’m working out or I’m commuting and I’m caught up on podcasts.

it’s too much bad music out there for me to filter through and find good shyt on a regular basis

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m listening to music damn near all the time. Who isn’t?
I only listen to music while working out and in the shower. shyt be on occasionally at the crib but it's usually wifey's shyt that she likes, I don't even be noticing it. I think you lose the luxury of listening to music all the time once you get older and be at work for 9+ hours a day, then you got your kid's lives to supervise all day and night ,etc... , it naturally becomes less and less of a necessity. As a kid I was on my music shyt at least 10 hours a day easy

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I only listen to music when I'm driving, sometimes when I'm cleaning the crib and when I'm at the gym. I aint got time to be listening to music all day nikkas got work and kids and shyt.

Everybody don't got the luxury to just listen to music all day

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
When I’m driving I’m listening to podcasts or YouTube.
I’m 30, usually when I’m partying it’s like a get together or kick back, like a game night, when music is in the background and nobody is really paying attention to it.
At home, I’m watching tv or Netflix before I just put on music.

Deadass only time I’m really listening to music is when I’m working out or I’m commuting and I’m caught up on podcasts.

it’s too much bad music out there for me to filter through and find good shyt on a regular basis

I only listen to music while working out and in the shower. shyt be on occasionally at the crib but it's usually wifey's shyt that she likes, I don't even be noticing it. I think you lose the luxury of listening to music all the time once you get older and be at work for 9+ hours a day, then you got your kid's lives to supervise all day and night ,etc... , it naturally becomes less and less of a necessity. As a kid I was on my music shyt at least 10 hours a day easy

B2F9B15B-28C6-469E-AB92-400208168951_1.jpeg

this was my Apple Music replay. I listened to 1,200+ artist in 2020:manny:

I’m always listening to music. Working, working out,driving, playing video games, falling alsleep, etc

also there’s no such thing as bad music with streaming. If you don’t have your music curated to your taste then throw your whole phone away

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
He’s the master of selling the same beat. His beats do nothing for me. I hate his some drums

Then just say you don’t like him gahhdamn :mjlol:

Cause calling zaytoven trash is objectively wrong. And just off the top of my head Ugh, Bricks and Lay Up are 3 songs that were all hot, all sound different and all diff artists.

He’s seen and made hits for too many sub-generations of Atlanta for anybody to call him trash.