Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The Undoing was mid

Your Honor is good so far but mainly because of the actors

the writing has been kinda shaky...especially the court scenes

Why? Because of the ending? Thats what seems to have flipped the people's opinion who went from being interested in the show to saying it wasnt all that after the last episode.

I agree in regards to Your Honor. By no means am I saying either show finna be catapulted up there with The Wire or the 1st three seasons of Dexter. But for me, they're solid little mini thrillers for some Sunday entertainment when there ain't much going on.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
“ if Joe lived through Covid, I know I can survive, joe the most unhealthy nikka I know.”
Mal

crazy shyt is he said this stupid shyt literally 2 minutes after they was just saying RIP to Tiny Lister who died from covid complications

Mal has been on his Kelly Bundy airhead shyt for min but this mightve been his worst episode

that nikka legit might be retarded

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why? Because of the ending? Thats what seems to have flipped the people's opinion who went from being interested in the show to saying it wasnt all that after the last episode.

I agree in regards to Your Honor. By no means am I saying either show finna be catapulted up there with The Wire or the 1st three seasons of Dexter. But for me, they're solid little mini thrillers for some Sunday entertainment when there ain't much going on.
naw i thought The Undoing was mid all the way through

a better ending couldve saved it but the ending was trash

I also felt like the writing was trash in that show too and good acting somewhat masked a mid script

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. That was one of the their more cringe worthy moments. Parks finna start slapping niccas and throwing em out the crib like Jazz.

I always had a morbid curiosity regarding the conspiracy pod they joke about, but I'm all the way good they are terrible trolls. Just keep it to the 20 min segments :mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Notice how whenever they mention someone dealing with Covid or died from Covid, Joe, Mal and Rory rush in to mention whether they had underlying conditions, smh.
That is a reasonable question though, state all the relevant facts or don’t say anything.

It’s like only saying people died from flue or even an heart attack when they had cancer or hiv. Now of course that’s an exaggeration and people act like all of those people would die in any event on some trump fake news shyt. But underlying conditions is still an important factor; as is age.

But I assume that you are correct in that if it wasn’t a dumb smart fake news statements from Joe and Mal, they’d also always wonder what type of underlying condition and on. Too many people like Joe and Mal wanna act like experts but can’t spend a few hours on cdcs page/Wikipedia to find out the basics and what’s real and not.

Last edited:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
this came on my shuffle

i got to tappin my feet

then i started thinkin...

could Budden beat Drag-on in a 3 song battle :jbhmm:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Scott Storch is trash that's the most overhyped producer I've ever witnessed
He’s trash

Swizz Is the worse producer ever Based on how much work he got in his era but I don’t think anyone hypes him up. I honestly Think Hitmaka is the absolute worse

hiphop heads love producers that play the keys like Scorch and Zaytoven... they’re both :trash:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I have better things to do in the pandemic than listen to music :dahell:

Every time rap music is discussed on the pod Joe derails the conversation :mindblown:

Joe was on some fukk shyt during the Cudi and Jack Harlow part
Especially considering it's a fukking pandemic, you can't go nowhere else so theoretically you should have way more time to listen to music. Instead he wants to be on Clubhouse all damn day gossiping lol.