The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
That vaccine conversation was real irresponsible :picard: I sure hope nothing happens to Mal after that tirade. I’m with Parks 100% tho

For the most part they spit information that is inaccurate/false/wrong, and then get at Screen Man and Savon to clean it up :what:

Mal talking all that shyt about COVID, but he's been following CDC guidelines for the most part. That's EXTREMELY irresponsible. Rory is willfully ignorant,as well as Joe. I'm not saying I'm right, but when over 3000 folks are dying a day from this virus, leave that shyt alone.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how whenever they mention someone dealing with Covid or died from Covid, Joe, Mal and Rory rush in to mention whether they had underlying conditions, smh.

i was the same in the beginning round march april.

but it was only to mask how shyt scared I was for me and my kids even though we are all seemingly healthy. Like we invincible and shyt. But enough has be said by reputable people to kill that smart dumb nikka shyt.

Mal is just sad. Maybe if jayz or KD came out and told him to get out of his ass and read about this shyt, he would think about this shyt correctly.

and its not even a unique take. Its a played and surface level conspiracy. So you know he copied it from another doofus.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really wonder what The Growth sounded like back then cause Joe was trying to catch another one bad. Remember one of the first songs he released after leaving Def Jam was Gangsta Party lol. And that Buck shyt was trash and would've been horrible with Joe on it.

How'd this nikka waste a fukking Nate Dogg feature lol. That's damn near impossible not to have a hit with him on the hook. They need to do a lyric breakdown of this joint on the show.

this is his best 50 cent impression lol

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
For the most part they spit information that is inaccurate/false/wrong, and then get at Screen Man and Savon to clean it up :what:

Mal talking all that shyt about COVID, but he's been following CDC guidelines for the most part. That's EXTREMELY irresponsible. Rory is willfully ignorant,as well as Joe. I'm not saying I'm right, but when over 3000 folks are dying a day from this virus, leave that shyt alone.
breh Mal said Neil Armstrong died in a space shuttle crash and no one corrected him :heh:

all these nikkas are idiots