The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot to post this:russ: Man Joe had me thinking he was about to get some unreleased Just Blaze type heat. Man I almost fell out when he played that song. It sounded so bad! There’s no way Joe really thinks he had one with this shyt!

Nah, you gotta remember the era where shyt like Chicken Noodle Soup and Aunt Jackie was poppin lol.Joe was trying to catch a sneaky hit.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
They literally bullied Parks for wanting to Take the vaccine :mjlol:

All 3 of the dummies were straight up wrong.

The Dumb 3: The government is making the vaccine :gladbron:

Parks: :gucci: No they're not.

You can tell Parks was getting a bit frustrated.

If these idiots would read a fukking article instead of trying to fukk IG thots or being a rap/NBA groupie they would know Moderna, Pfizer, etc are not government ran companies.

Daps
All 3 of the dummies were straight up wrong.

The Dumb 3: The government is making the vaccine :gladbron:

Parks: :gucci: No they're not.

You can tell Parks was getting a bit frustrated.

If these idiots would read a fukking article instead of trying to fukk IG thots or being a rap/NBA groupie they would know Moderna, Pfizer, etc are not government ran companies.
I commend Parks. He’s really the only guy who doesn’t play politics in the industry when talking about projects on the podcast and just speaks his mind. And you can tell he actually preps before the show.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Nah, you gotta remember the era where shyt like Chicken Noodle Soup and Aunt Jackie was poppin lol.Joe was trying to catch a sneaky hit.
I really wonder what The Growth sounded like back then cause Joe was trying to catch another one bad. Remember one of the first songs he released after leaving Def Jam was Gangsta Party lol. And that Buck shyt was trash and would've been horrible with Joe on it.

How'd this nikka waste a fukking Nate Dogg feature lol. That's damn near impossible not to have a hit with him on the hook. They need to do a lyric breakdown of this joint on the show.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really wonder what The Growth sounded like back then cause Joe was trying to catch another one bad. Remember one of the first songs he released after leaving Def Jam was Gangsta Party lol. And that Buck shyt was trash and would've been horrible with Joe on it.

How'd this nikka waste a fukking Nate Dogg feature lol. That's damn near impossible not to have a hit with him on the hook. They need to do a lyric breakdown of this joint on the show.

:heh: Joe using the whisper flow is nasty.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

Na thats fire lmao