The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I think this only stems from Joe saying he reads the reddit comments.

So this will get dude some type of attention from the pod.

Or Joe could just pretend this doesnt exist (which i hope he does)

I knew they were going to do that shyt. Its whack

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Difference is Joe is 40 years old not 26, so him being with a 18-24 year old always looks weird. It’s some manipulation shyt that comes with it bro let’s be real

What the fukk does this even mean?

Give me a real world example. And I say this as a 32 year old who's age limit is 27.

It's one thing to say; "An older guy with much more resources can manipulate a younger, poorer girl." But, that could apply to a 35 year old woman.

Eighteen, 19 and maybe 20.

But, 21 is a fukking adult, fam. I graduated college at 22.

People are projecting their envy and insecurity onto people they don't know.

If my 24 year old sister was dating a 40 year old, I'd just think he's a loser. Not, that he was "manipulating my stupid sister"

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
What the fukk does this even mean?

Give me a real world example. And I say this as a 32 year old who's age limit is 27.

It's one thing to say; "An older guy with much more resources can manipulate a younger, poorer girl." But, that could apply to a 35 year old woman.

Eighteen, 19 and maybe 20.

But, 21 is a fukking adult, fam. I graduated college at 22.

People are projecting their envy and insecurity onto people they don't know.

If my 24 year old sister was dating a 40 year old, I'd just think he's a loser. Not, that he was "manipulating my stupid sister"
So you agree that a 40 year old dating a 24 year old is weird on the dud, and he looks like a loser. He is most likely using manipulation on younger women to get his way in relationships which is why he prefers to deal with them, because women his age won't keep up with his bullshyt and know that he is a loser

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
He is most likely using manipulation on younger women to get his way in relationships which is why he prefers to deal with them, because women his age won't keep up with his bullshyt and know that he is a loser

Again, give me a real world example, not your imagination.

Again, 35 year old women are falling for the ookey doke.

That's not logical when 24 year olds are still expected to work, pay bills, vote, pay taxes, etc, etc.

You're not Child Part 2, from 18 to 29.

Atleast with my little sister, I know her disposition and personality.

Off rip, I'm not gonna judge a age difference unless I know the dude to be a POS...THAT said, I'm worried about a 21 year old with Joe Gaslight Buddens.

I don't listen to the show much because as a man, I can't take a man treating me and his audience like we're dummies.

We KNEW he was on some bullshyt with the Spotify shyt.