The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
nikka referred to us by our government name too. Like he mad...

anyway...diss tracks were funny and on point. I don't know if they've lost momentum since I still listen regularly and not privy to their #s.

But just said last episode that he turned some shyt down that would've made the other guys mad, and the point in the diss about them having no ownership of it is major too. That shyt gotta be a conversation irl between the crew

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anti Vax Mal crying about shyt
Throws out a dumb conspiracy as to why states are shutting down shyt again
Soon as Parks says rip the 3k people that died that week he quiet

that boy is elite smart dumb nikka. Slept on Brandon Jennings and Trevor ariza couch thinking he smarter than doctors and scientists :mjlol:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka referred to us by our government name too. Like he mad...

anyway...diss tracks were funny and on point. I don't know if they've lost momentum since I still listen regularly and not privy to their #s.

But just said last episode that he turned some shyt down that would've made the other guys mad, and the point in the diss about them having no ownership of it is major too. That shyt gotta be a conversation irl between the crew
Them nikkas is little homies tryna scrounge up something in their own enough so they can probably leave

except mal
That vaccine conversation was one of the most cringe moments in a long time.
The dumbest conversation of all time
What’s sad is Joe and rory tried to make it funny even though they clearly anti vax too but mal so dumb dog

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
Why does joe hate cudi?

he hates the most random artists for no real reason..and he tries to act like he’s above them :mjlol:
Low key I think it’s kinda because the praise cudi gets from influencing artists now . I think he feels he deserves some of those flowers too for the moody raps .