The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
So you agree that a 40 year old dating a 24 year old is weird on the dud, and he looks like a loser. He is most likely using manipulation on younger women to get his way in relationships which is why he prefers to deal with them, because women his age won't keep up with his bullshyt and know that he is a loser
Why's it got to be all that. Sometimes it's as simple as 24 year old women tend to have better bodies and better energy than a 30 year old woman. ESPECIALLY if dudes are just trying to fukk why wouldn't you want the more attractive ones.

Plus there are women of all ages that are easy to manipulate. A lot of the older ones are actually easier to manipulate because that biological clock is ticking and they are desperate to get locked down and start a family.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
So you agree that a 40 year old dating a 24 year old is weird on the dud, and he looks like a loser. He is most likely using manipulation on younger women to get his way in relationships which is why he prefers to deal with them, because women his age won't keep up with his bullshyt and know that he is a loser

There's so many variables to how relationship develop, you can't paint it with a broad stroke that "He's only dating her because he knows he can manipulate her", because that's you projecting. Because there's millions of women in there 30s, 40s, 50s that are equally as gullible, and get manipulated and played all the time too. And then there's women in their 20s, who can't be manipulated or taken advantage of, and know the game. And vice versa.

I just think if it's a Marques Houston situation, that's some creepy shyt. Married some broad he met at 15, and then started dating her when she became legal, and got married when she turned 19. That's R. Kelly vibes

But a regular 40 year old dude, starts vibing with a girl in her early 20s, and they build a relationship, I don't think that's creepy.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I know how you feel man lol. I had a photo session with a 27 year old yesterday and while we bonded because she is a poet and I used to write, also she loves Kast, Tribe and other artists I love, I couldn’t see myself dating her lol. She seemed so young and I feel like dating her would be a chore. I don’t hate on anybody dating younger though as long as you ain’t messing with kids and shyt. I’m 40 btw just to let you know so that’s why I had to comment.
The last girl I got really serious with was 24 and I was 37 (I'm 39 now). I just met her at a friend's dinner party. Randomly got sat next to her and some dude across from her was thirsting hard. Try to run any game he could on her. I started cracking jokes about it which got her laughing so we started talking. Even then I was thinking she was too hard so wasn't going to press up on her. She pushed me to take her number to hang out as friends since she didn't know many people from the area. From there I invited her out with some of my friends and our chemistry was strong so we ended up dating from there. That age difference was too much to overcome as she was still real immature but that was a fun ass six months.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na he felt small because of what they gave Rogan. If they would've offered a bigger bag he would've took it. Rory had 3 big ass life events put on hold due to Joe and/or COVID. Rory gets to have free shots until the bag comes.
They lost their momentum. That bag looking unlikely

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That manipulation shyt is a talking point parroted from women that are getting finessed even NOW:mjlol:. The irony is that it's a manipulation tactic as well

Older women are wild gullible and just as susceptible, if not more, to being manipulated and sold a dream

The pressure for women to find a mate and have children makes them exponentially more desperate and dissonant as they get older

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

On this episode: A bunch of new music was released but Joe and the guys begin with a review of Kid Cudi's latest project, "Man of the Moon III" (9:49). Also, the guys share their theories on people going to the moon (1:33:13), Lil Wayne facing major charges again (1:40:00), and Bill Simmons trying to start a union within his podcast network (2:18:15)and more!

Last edited: