FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Solid episode

idk why they keep thinking Bleek would fair well in a Verzuz.
I think Bleek would do okay

Memph Bleek Is
Is That Yo Chick
Do My
My Mind Right
My Mind Right Remix
Coming of Age
Murda 4 Life
1-900-Hustler
The ROC
Hand it Down
Celebration
4 Da Fam
Hey Papi
It's Alright
Round Here
Holla
Change the Game
More Money, More Cash, More Hoes
Who Want What
So What You Saying

Bleek got a sneaky 20 list of songs that would give someone problems.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I blame this new cancel culture era. I noticed people trying to turn adults finding other adults attractive into some pedo/older men manipulating younger women shyt. I've dead ass seen women online say a 26 year old dude "has no business" trying to get with a 20 year old female. These nikkas have truly lost their minds.
Difference is Joe is 40 years old not 26, so him being with a 18-24 year old always looks weird. It’s some manipulation shyt that comes with it bro let’s be real

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I blame this new cancel culture era. I noticed people trying to turn adults finding other adults attractive into some pedo/older men manipulating younger women shyt. I've dead ass seen women online say a 26 year old dude "has no business" trying to get with a 20 year old female. These nikkas have truly lost their minds.
Online has the weird cycle of bitter older women that bytch about men, and weak ass kissing men that will mirror anything they say to try and kiss ass with women.

I've dated 13 years younger and found that to personally be too much but I'll still kick it with women 10 years younger now. They're much more fun, nowhere near the baggage, and much more willing to leave the house and do stuff.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Difference is Joe is 40 years old not 26, so him being with a 18-24 year old always looks weird. It’s some manipulation shyt that comes with it bro let’s be real
18 looks weird, anything over 21 is fair game. And the girl Joe was talking about is 26.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I love how Joe keeps snitching on himself on how he took all these meeting and got told all these deals they could have had but didn’t tell them :russ:

parks gonna snuff him one day when he finds out what Joe be turning down
I'd be mad as hell.

Parks apartment looks :scusthov:

He needs that check.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Online has the weird cycle of bitter older women that bytch about men, and weak ass kissing men that will mirror anything they say to try and kiss ass with women.

I've dated 13 years younger and found that to personally be too much but I'll still kick it with women 10 years younger now. They're much more fun, nowhere near the baggage, and much more willing to leave the house and do stuff.
I know how you feel man lol. I had a photo session with a 27 year old yesterday and while we bonded because she is a poet and I used to write, also she loves Kast, Tribe and other artists I love, I couldn’t see myself dating her lol. She seemed so young and I feel like dating her would be a chore. I don’t hate on anybody dating younger though as long as you ain’t messing with kids and shyt. I’m 40 btw just to let you know so that’s why I had to comment.