The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I love how Joe keeps snitching on himself on how he took all these meeting and got told all these deals they could have had but didn’t tell them :russ:

parks gonna snuff him one day when he finds out what Joe be turning down

That Triller one lmao I think he really wanted Apple. Joe is an idiot for shytting on Spotify like that.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Parks was house shopping and Rory was planning a wedding. All down the drain because Joe wants to look like a boss lol

Na he felt small because of what they gave Rogan. If they would've offered a bigger bag he would've took it. Rory had 3 big ass life events put on hold due to Joe and/or COVID. Rory gets to have free shots until the bag comes.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Mal: You think I dont know nikkas that pay for p*ssy

Joe: I know you do

Mal: Exactly I know the game

Rory: Yeah yall know each other

:picard::picard:

Rory been flaming Joe these last few episodes

Parks was house shopping and Rory was planning a wedding. All down the drain because Joe wants to look like a boss lol

Na he felt small because of what they gave Rogan. If they would've offered a bigger bag he would've took it. Rory had 3 big ass life events put on hold due to Joe and/or COVID. Rory gets to have free shots until the bag comes.

I'm just waiting for Rory to snap lmaoo it's coming any day. Someone needa sneak some of that Conor McGregor proper 12 in his drank and let the Irish wyle out :russ::russ:i could see him and Joe getting into a fight or wrestling grappling at least:lolbron::lolbron::mjlol:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I love how Joe keeps snitching on himself on how he took all these meeting and got told all these deals they could have had but didn’t tell them :russ:

my thing is - how are Joe and Ian taking any meetings/calls/offer that the rest don’t know about anyway? Are they not a team? Are the others not on the podcast’s logo and in the title? What kind of business are they trying to run over there?

I would’ve kicked him in his veneers already.
That weekly hip hop breakdown lane is wide open since Complex failed... Budden can take this...
Joe hasn’t cared about hip hop or doing homework ever since he started having success with this podcast...post-Complex. So forget that.

Last edited:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I think they good matter fact real good. We don't know how much that cashapp deal is but im sure it aint pennies. Joe also said going foward he's not gonna mention what they make cuz thats like stunting on IG in front of folks who dont have it. Its tasteless. Its only gonna turn up the hate cuz nobody really happy for you. Take from that what you will