The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
This last page got me feeling like im in the twilight zone, I thought the pod was funny as shyt today got some good laughs

Come in here and its gloom and doom as usual :mjlol:

Love when they shyt on Joe's career and all of them join in shyt is hilarious

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
It hurts Rory, Joe and Mal to congratulate Cthagod and even Andrew Schulz on their new deals.

Mal said Breakfast Club was done like 3 years ago, Joe hated on Cthagod heavy and has been waiting for him to fall for a minute, and Rory is fukkin miserable right now in life.

And Joe is such a hypocrite (what else is new) to be damn near crying talking about how his father was on his deathbed with COVID during his Spotify/ownership rants months ago, to how he's ready to lock down all of 2021 AND to have already tested positive for COVID............to then go to Miami to party with hundreds of people or whatever, and come right back to podcast with the team like it's all good.

Charlamagne been hating on Joe and saying little slick shyt about him for years now. They shouldn't have congratulated any of them in my opinion Schultz and Cthagod take any opportunity they can to shyt on the pod. When joe aint do the deal with spotify they got on they platform and shytted on Joe called him a bad businessman and everything. if im cool with you you gonna go on your platform and shyt on me. Joe and them got every right to not wanna fukk with them dudes.

They would never big up or congratulate the JBP if they sign a new deal

But yeah Joe is a huge hypocrit in regards to the covid shyt

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine being Joe's son and listening to him talk about 20 somethin year old "baaadies"

This dumb nikka is so whack...
Nah, that's kinda fire, lol. There's a lot of bad ass 20 somethings out there, are you supposed to ignore them and not put dikk in them because you're 40 something? Why? Live your life king, lol. Trust me, there are way older dudes than 40 with way younger chicks than 20-something out there, believe that.

Last edited:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Joe fumbled the bag and now all the other platforms are avoiding him. He may never get a deal like that again. With Covid he can’t even do the live shows anymore.

I haven’t listened to the pod in a long time just keep up with it on the periphery. They never talk about shyt that interests me. They are very juvenile with all the giggling and kiss and tell innuendo.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Do they really believe Fat Joe would be a problem in a Verzuz or is it just New York bias? Because I’m not seeing it and they’ve been saying it for a while now.

Nah Joe has sleepers. Rap and slower songs. But I'm from NY.

Flow Joe
John Blaze
Twinz
Don Cartagena
My Lifestyle
Success
New York
What's Love
Take Me Home
We Taking Over
All I Need
Lean Back
I Won't Tell
Hold You Down
Make It Rain
Take A Look
Get It Poppin
So Excited
All the Way Up
Another Round

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah Joe has sleepers that could ring off in a Verzuz. Rap and slower songs. But I'm from NY.

Flow Joe <<< Problem Child
John Blaze <<< How To Rob
Twinz >>>
Don Cartagena <<< Wanksta
My Lifestyle <<< Many Men
Success <<< Whoop Yo Head Boy
New York <<< I Get Money
What's Love <<< 21 Questions
Take Me Home <<< Best Friend
We Taking Over >>>
All I Need <<< God Give Me Style
Lean Back <<< Out of Control rmx
I Won't Tell <<< A lil bit
Hold You Down <<< Have a baby by me
Make It Rain <<< What Up Gangsta
Take A Look <<< 50 Bars of Pleasure
Get It Poppin <<< Disco Inferno
So Excited <<< Down on Me
All the Way Up <<< In Da Club
Another Round <<< I'm Da Man

I give Joe the bolded. I only did it with 50 because that's the one I want to see the most, Fat Joe vs 50, they have very similar music styles. Commercial ass singles, gritty street anthems, etc...

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nah, that's kinda fire, lol. There's a lot of bad ass 20 somethings out there, are you supposed to ignore them and not put dikk in them because you're 40 something? Why? Live your life king, lol. Trust me, there are way older dudes than 40 with way younger chicks than 20-something out there, believe that.
I blame this new cancel culture era. I noticed people trying to turn adults finding other adults attractive into some pedo/older men manipulating younger women shyt. I've dead ass seen women online say a 26 year old dude "has no business" trying to get with a 20 year old female. These nikkas have truly lost their minds.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I blame this new cancel culture era. I noticed people trying to turn adults finding other adults attractive into some pedo/older men manipulating younger women shyt. I've dead ass seen women online say a 26 year old dude "has no business" trying to get with a 20 year old female. These nikkas have truly lost their minds.
Were those older women saying that? I find it's usually them that be on that time, and it's not even that they really feel like that...they're just jealous and angry that we like younger joints, for the most part. I'm about to be 35 in 2 weeks, I love my lady but if we broke up I'm open to anything over 21, lol, and it's gonna be like that until forever. People be hanging it up too early just because of tradition/societal norms and shyt, smh, then they wake up at 63 years old with madd regrets, wishing they could go back 20-30 years and do it over. fukk all that, we men, we can get chicks pregnant when we 70, live life! Haha. Salute Budden, as long as he aint playin with minors and shyt I respect it

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Were those older women saying that? I find it's usually them that be on that time, and it's not even that they really feel like that...they're just jealous and angry that we like younger joints, for the most part. I'm about to be 35 in 2 weeks, I love my lady but if we broke up I'm open to anything over 21, lol, and it's gonna be like that until forever. People be hanging it up too early just because of tradition/societal norms and shyt, smh, then they wake up at 63 years old with madd regrets, wishing they could go back 20-30 years and do it over. fukk all that, we men, we can get chicks pregnant when we 70, live life! Haha. Salute Budden, as long as he aint playin with minors and shyt I respect it
I did notice it tends to be the older women who have the biggest issue with it. And I agree with your sentiment 100%. As long as the woman is over 21, it's fair game.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I give Joe the bolded. I only did it with 50 because that's the one I want to see the most, Fat Joe vs 50, they have very similar music styles. Commercial ass singles, gritty street anthems, etc...

Yeah, 50 would crush him.

It's hard to identify someone he could battle in a Verzuz. He's not good enough to face a top tier rapper but he's had longevity.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, 50 would crush him.

It's hard to identify someone he could battle in a Verzuz. He's not good enough to face a top tier rapper but he's had longevity.
50 and X would’ve been perfect. Too good for the upper mid tiers (Fat Joe, Cam, Fab), but not good enough to compete with the god tiers (Jay, Nas, Pac, Busta).

I think 50 and The Game would be entertaining but Game wouldn’t be able to keep up