The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
lol I called it before and was right.

youtuber named Domo, her son was speech delayed I told her to get him checked, boom, autistic

I’m a new father. I watch others parent and how other children develop. If you ain’t paying attention then good luck to your kid

You a weirdo for acting like you predicted an accurate draft pick by calling someones son autisic before diagnosis.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
who got the club house hookup :mjlit:

and saint jhn is out of here, a weeknd level pop artist.
Idk, all I'm saying is that it's Mal's brothers source of income that he's helping.
Trying to pay back for those decades of getting served.

This might be the first time I've ever defended Mal btw

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I think whoever is claiming these guys are getting paid by Verzuz and/or Clubhouse to discuss it each podcast is giving them too much credit.

IMO they just think the Verzuz battles are the biggest news story each time, so they lead with it. And Clubhouse is just something Joe spends most of his day on now, it seems.

CashApp is their sole sponsor, and Joe mentions them not having a deal every episode now. He even said, “Larry Jackson (from Apple), call Ian back!” on yesterday’s episode.
:sadcam:
Yeah, they are a "gossip/music" first podcast and the week a Verzuz happens, unless something else of extreme significance takes place, they should lead with Verzuz. There was almost 2 million people in there at one point.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Thecoli is Drake hater central

I think Jay is the best rapper of all time but no rapper is beating a Drake in a hits battles

Jay has the hits and B sides/features even songs he’s written for others everything you need in this setting to go against any rapper. It does largely depend on song selection obviously.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Thecoli is Drake hater central

I think Jay is the best rapper of all time but no rapper is beating a Drake in a hits battles
Who would you say is his competition though because you already know what I'm going to say LOL