The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
why yall mad at their Versuz discussion?

they did a good job for people who probably dont know 3 Gucci songs or many Jeezy songs outside of 101 and his singles/features

to me its weird that people who dont know eithers catalog or only know Jeezys to have such strong opinions

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Its show’s character or lack there of

its definitely a red flag

if you choose to ignore it thats on you but it was definitely some fukk boy shyt by Joe and contradicts his “im always on the side of creatives” “im always looking out for my people and providing information” bs he spews

nikka just asked for the plug

he could’ve sent the number and just said something like “you didn’t get this from me” but he didn’t

he didn’t even respond to him at all

Who cares? :mjlol:

Y'all don't listen to this shyt because of Joe's upstanding moral judgement tho. That nikka been a scumbag :mjlol:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
They got Lexington around this sexual debauchery discussion :picard:

I don't question folks' parenting,but for mine I keep em away from profanity and wild discussions. Example, my son heard "shyt" and was repeating it for like 15 minutes :martin:

I been meaning to ask and don't want to come off disrespectful at all but is Joe's son OK?

He alluded to them testing lil man for something like last year or so

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
The fukk Jeezy supposed to do? Was he supposed to continue to fukk with nikkas when he isn't even in that arena anymore?

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
I been meaning to ask and don't want to come off disrespectful at all but is Joe's son OK?

I have a feeling he’s a little delayed or autistic and they don’t know it yet. Cyn it being her first child and Joe never being around his children enough to notice.

I just had my first son 2 months ago so I’ve been observant of others.

he’s almost 3 and doesn’t respond to when someone calls him, doesn’t say any real words

Kanye’s first child seems slow too compared to how advanced blue is

Simulate your children daily yo, that’s very important

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have a feeling he’s a little delayed or autistic and they don’t know it yet. Cyn it being her first child and Joe never being around his children enough to notice.

I just had my first son 2 months ago so I’ve been observant of others.

he’s almost 3 and doesn’t respond to when someone calls him, doesn’t say any real words

Kanye’s first child seems slow too compared to how advanced blue is

Simulate your children daily yo, that’s very important

Joe brought up the discussion of autism on the show not too long ago. I also think in those child support documents cyn mentioned their son needing extra attention or special attention or something.

I have a lot of nephews and nieces and they were putting together short sentences at 3 1/2