The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I think whoever is claiming these guys are getting paid by Verzuz and/or Clubhouse to discuss it each podcast is giving them too much credit.

IMO they just think the Verzuz battles are the biggest news story each time, so they lead with it. And Clubhouse is just something Joe spends most of his day on now, it seems.

CashApp is their sole sponsor, and Joe mentions them not having a deal every episode now. He even said, “Larry Jackson (from Apple), call Ian back!” on yesterday’s episode.
:sadcam:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I have a feeling he’s a little delayed or autistic and they don’t know it yet. Cyn it being her first child and Joe never being around his children enough to notice.

I just had my first son 2 months ago so I’ve been observant of others.

he’s almost 3 and doesn’t respond to when someone calls him, doesn’t say any real words

Kanye’s first child seems slow too compared to how advanced blue is

Simulate your children daily yo, that’s very important
Bruh you on here talking about somebody child autistic. A child that you ain’t never seen or spent one minute with. :snoop:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling he’s a little delayed or autistic and they don’t know it yet. Cyn it being her first child and Joe never being around his children enough to notice.

I just had my first son 2 months ago so I’ve been observant of others.

he’s almost 3 and doesn’t respond to when someone calls him, doesn’t say any real words

Kanye’s first child seems slow too compared to how advanced blue is

Simulate your children daily yo, that’s very important
this is a very strange post.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Didn't have a problem with their Verzuz convo b/c they called someone from the ATL to put things into perspective. The Clubhouse convo was annoying also. Meg shyt was irritating. I'm just getting sick of Joe and his contradictions on every subject presented. Mal being so off and just an overall idiot. Think I need a break from the podcast for a while.

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
Bruh you on here talking about somebody child autistic. A child that you ain’t never seen or spent one minute with. :snoop:

lol I called it before and was right.

youtuber named Domo, her son was speech delayed I told her to get him checked, boom, autistic

this is a very strange post.

I’m a new father. I watch others parent and how other children develop. If you ain’t paying attention then good luck to your kid

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
Mal didn't listen to the jeezy album, but he heard the meg album

the atlanta dude on the phone said no one can beat jay z, and rory said drake can(budden almost smacked him)

these dudes are straight clowns :snoop:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Saint JHN is Biggs like first and only artist post roc-a-fella.

So that would be pro-bono not true advertisement.

I get that it's a given that they would shout him out off the strength of that.

But there is a difference between promoting him every now and then, and shoving him down the throats of your listeners for 10 episodes straight.
I'm sure he has been a sleeper pick for at least 3 of the last 4 episodes.