The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Shawn Cee is good and I don't even like music reviews

Shawn Cee makes music too

high key the critics who do music are the worse because they blissfully ignorant of the sounds they make. Rob Markerman too. They think no one will notice them using the critique platform to leap into artistsdom then once they fail their criticisms will become darker.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Rory such a pc heaux, lol. They were cop out galore with the whole "we probably shouldn't even be scoring this with us not being from Atlanta". nikkas stopped going round for round real quick when they realized the tally was prolly gonna be 17-3 for Jeezy musically and maybe 17-10 for Gucci's energy and audacity, lol.

I dont give a fuk where you from. The music is the music. That obviously wasn't the only thing going on in that building that night and it was ultimately bigger than rap but its still the whole point of Verzuz.

Lol @ nikkas calling their out their CH shyt in here and they fine a way to tie the battle into it and the phone call wit Meez :russ:

Word. I hate this "We can't judge it because we not from there" BS. Now, will someone from the place possibly have a different perspective because certain songs are regional classics and meant more to their area? For sure. But that doesn't mean someone not from there isn't allowed to judge.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Joe has said many times that the views review was scripted

is that what you want?Scripted reviews where Joe is just screaming and putting on an act to go viral?

if y’all looking for music reviews there are youtubers who do alot reviews like Meami,Mallory Bros,Shawn Cee,Complex Ambition,etc

I really don’t understand wanting people who don’t even listen to rap to review it
When did he say it was scripted? He said a lot of it had to do with him being on Adderall. But that when they recorded the podcast and that clip went viral they didn't want to put the episode out because the rest of it was garbage. So they rerecorded a brand new episode and had him redo the Views review.