The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah you can comment/cririque/whatever. Its what we're here for

But that specific tropic, to me, isnt as big of a deal as people are making it out to be
Its show’s character or lack there of

its definitely a red flag

if you choose to ignore it thats on you but it was definitely some fukk boy shyt by Joe and contradicts his “im always on the side of creatives” “im always looking out for my people and providing information” bs he spews

nikka just asked for the plug

he could’ve sent the number and just said something like “you didn’t get this from me” but he didn’t

he didn’t even respond to him at all

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
how is Dame "Someone who habitually fukks shyt up"

what exactly did Dame fukk up?

fukked up with the Roc, embarrassed himself in countless interviews, and the most recent instance is when Irv wanted him to direct an episode and he wanted to do the most outrageous shyt. Then he gets on these interviews and complains.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe has said many times that the views review was scripted

is that what you want?Scripted reviews where Joe is just screaming and putting on an act to go viral?

if y’all looking for music reviews there are youtubers who do alot reviews like Meami,Mallory Bros,Shawn Cee,Complex Ambition,etc

I really don’t understand wanting people who don’t even listen to rap to review it
Shawn Cee is good and I don't even like music reviews

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Joe and the guys get straight to it this episode and recap the most anticipated Verzuz battle between Jeezy and Gucci Mane (13:06). They give their takes on the outcome, their favorite moments of the night, who they believed won and Joe reaches out to an Atlanta correspondent for better understanding of the climate in Atlanta (1:08:05). Also, new music was released (1:33:46), Joe clears his tension with Wale (2:29:35), a review of Kevin Hart's latest comedy special (2:42:41) and much more! Sleeper Picks Joe | SAINt JHN - “Highschool Reunion, Prom” (Ft. Lil Uzi Vert) Rory | T-Pain - “She Said” Mal | SAINt JHN - “Quarantine Wifey” (Ft. JID) Parks | Mobb Deep - “Extortion” (Ft. Method Man)

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

Joe and the guys get straight to it this episode and recap the most anticipated Verzuz battle between Jeezy and Gucci Mane (13:06). They give their takes on the outcome, their favorite moments of the night, who they believed won and Joe reaches out to an Atlanta correspondent for better understanding of the climate in Atlanta (1:08:05). Also, new music was released (1:33:46), Joe clears his tension with Wale (2:29:35), a review of Kevin Hart's latest comedy special (2:42:41) and much more! Sleeper Picks Joe | SAINt JHN - “Highschool Reunion, Prom” (Ft. Lil Uzi Vert) Rory | T-Pain - “She Said” Mal | SAINt JHN - “Quarantine Wifey” (Ft. JID) Parks | Mobb Deep - “Extortion” (Ft. Method Man)

I just know Rory’s dweeb ass is gonna say something corny about the verzuz. I usually listen to the Saturday podcasts on Monday so I can have something to listen too during work, but I’m tempted to listen to it today.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Rory such a pc heaux, lol. They were cop out galore with the whole "we probably shouldn't even be scoring this with us not being from Atlanta". nikkas stopped going round for round real quick when they realized the tally was prolly gonna be 17-3 for Jeezy musically and maybe 17-10 for Gucci's energy and audacity, lol.

I dont give a fuk where you from. The music is the music. That obviously wasn't the only thing going on in that building that night and it was ultimately bigger than rap but its still the whole point of Verzuz.

Lol @ nikkas calling their out their CH shyt in here and they fine a way to tie the battle into it and the phone call wit Meez :russ: