The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Meanwhile every podcast bigger than theirs and even the biggest on the planet have ads. Yet those listener experiences aren’t ruined.

But yes, Joe knows more than everyone else, and will singlehandedly change the industry...either now or in the long run. :yawn:
Joe lives in some fantasy world where he believes spotify should have paid him $200 million for a podcast with no ads and no way for them recoup the money while also allowing him to upload to any platform he wants. What benefit would spotify get from a deal like that?

He refused to allow ads on spotify after they paid him millions, but allowed a ton of ads on YouTube when YouTube wasnt paying him a dime.

Dude is stupid as fukk.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
If its paid promo why do they never say the name of it??

They using reverse psychology on uz:troll:

Yo it was funny how joe was shyttin on companies doin focus groups with consumers to get ideas from em for nothing...:mjgrin: this nikka man

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
What is jbn? Are you referring to the YouTube channel?
_4Dfdl.gif

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
I assumed that it was more than that, I just never cared to really find out :pachaha: I only ever hear about it from them
Its literally like the party lines from back in the day...twitter with chatrooms. Its only “exclusive” cuz the shyt is still beta. Some of the rooms are really dope and informative and others are just filled with ppl who love to hear themselves talk and sound important. I was in a URL room with Lupe, Punch from TDE. Daylyt and a few other battlers/industry folk that wen from an informational discussion to a debate to a short cypher.