The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I have no idea why Joe Budden thinks tech people have our best interest or thinks somehow they will be at the mercy of the people. We're too far gone for that. Whatever changes they make, we just accept and adapt to it because we're all addicted to our electronics. If they came out tomorrow and said "You can only post on IG if they hop on one foot and tap their head at the same time", it's gonna be hundreds of millions of nikkas jumping around like idiots while they post.

Joe sounds so dumb in this tech vs government argument :dead:

EDIT: Joe said he wanted all the tech bosses to unionize :dead:

God lmao wtf am i watching? Votes don't matter now? Tech vs Gov conversation is an all time low from Joe.... I'll be back Saturday
Joe was so incredibly, pathetically wrong in that segment, and he couldn’t handle it.

he realized it midway through when even Parks and Mal vehemently disagreed, and he resorted to picking on Rory and saying that others aren’t thinking how he thinks like he always does when his back is against the wall in a debate.

dude is such a 40yo kid when it comes to thoughts like that, the clubhouse talk and his insecurity with other rappers/ball players bagging women.

“I’m so glad Devin Booker only likes white women”. You really think your 40yo, pot belly, drug addict self and Devin Booker are pulling the same chicks anyhow? Or James Harden or John Wall for that matter?

Wake up, Joe.

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Joe was so incredibly, pathetically wrong in that segment, and he couldn’t handle it.

he realized it midway through when even Parks and Mal vehemently disagreed, and he resorted to picking on Rory like he always does when his back is against the wall in a debate.

dude is such a 40yo kid when it comes to thoughts like that, the clubhouse talk and his insecurity with other rappers/ball players bagging women.

“I’m so glad Devin Booker only likes white women”. You really think your 40yo, pot belly, drug addict self and Devin Booker are pulling the same chicks anyhow? Or James Harden or John Wall for that matter?

Wake up, Joe.

Jokes breh, you in here complaining about jokes .........jokes :aicmon:

It's a lightweight funny podcast between friends, why you taking this shyt so serious yo?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Jokes breh, you in here complaining about jokes .........jokes :aicmon:

It's a lightweight funny podcast between friends, why you taking this shyt so serious yo?
dog all you do in here is complain about people critiquing the shyt. how about you let it go already?

and if you "joke" about something constantly, it means you're not joking. if you listen to joe over the years, you know he's a dirty mack who hates on guys that get girls he likes.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
dog all you do in here is complain about people critiquing the shyt. how about you let it go already?

and if you "joke" about something constantly, it means you're not joking. if you listen to joe over the years, you know he's a dirty mack who hates on guys that get girls he likes.

critique :heh: Yall not gonna keep getting that critique shyt off. What exactly were you critiquing?

You was complaining and in your feelings about a running gag about harden and wall being tricks. Like I said you taking this pod way too serious. Didn't hear him hate on harden wall or booker. Everyone was laughing throughout the whole segment

The tech shyt is whatever Joe dont know what the hell he talking bout, whats new, but you complaining about jokes

Its three or four of you nikkas who im convinced legit hate the pod but be in here every wed and sat like clockwork, I be waiting for the complaints. I can't imagine putting so much time into something you complain about every wed and sat shyt is

:mindblown:

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The nikkas who cry about the podcast every week are funny to me. I chalk it up to people simply enjoying being dissatisfied

it happens in every form of entertainment. People listen to artists to complain about the music not being good... people constantly watch shows while hating everything about it from the writing to the acting..

People find solace in not being satisfied and it’s okay. weird as shyt, but okay. I mean, it’s nikkas who despise everything about social media, but continue to use it daily when you could literally just delete it and your problem would be solved.. it just is what it is

Last edited:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
critique :heh: Yall not gonna keep getting that critique shyt off. What exactly were you critiquing?

You was complaining and in your feelings about a running gag about harden and wall being tricks. Like I said you taking this pod way too serious. Didn't hear him hate on harden wall or booker. Everyone was laughing throughout the whole segment

The tech shyt is whatever Joe dont know what the hell he talking bout, whats new, but you complaining about jokes

Its three or four of you nikkas who im convinced legit hate the pod but be in here every wed and sat like clockwork, I be waiting for the complaints. I can't imagine putting so much time into something you complain about every wed and sat shyt is

:mindblown:
You been in here every ep defending joe n the boys since the start of the spotify split.... the same thing can be said for you

Why do imaginary ppl on a forum critiquing a pod get your guard up every episode??

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
You been in here every ep defending joe n the boys since the start of the spotify split.... the same thing can be said for you

Why do imaginary ppl on a forum critiquing a pod get your guard up every episode??

First of all you lying, mad episodes, I come in here and say good pod or good episode and keep it moving, cause the shyt is never that serious. I also shyt on Joe and Mal often. I had to say something to ole boy he sounded like a whole whore complaining about jokes on some how dare he say devin booker only likes white women its insecurity blah blah blah

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Why is joe tryna make this a tech podcast..

Who of the listeners came or who is gonna come to joe budden for informative tech news and ideas :mjlol:

Joe has a lot of good insight on streaming platforms and how that technology will affect the future of labels, music consumption etc.

He mistakenly thinks that qualifies him to talk about the broader tech industry when he really doesn’t know shyt about shyt in that regard.