The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I shake my head every time, my Netflix que has easily 40 things in it right now.

The other horrible take was HBO being cold on Sundays since Game of thrones.
Since GOT ended they've had Chernobyl, Watchmen, Euphoria, The outsider, Perry Mason, I may destroy you, Love Craft, and now The Undoing. :ohlawd:

Back to Back to Back to Back, to Back. There has been some mid sprinkled in there (Mcmillions, I'll be gone in the dark, sharp objects), but even that was decent.

I’ll be gone in the dark was kinda trash and highkey egotistical. The fact that while people have an online community where they try to solve crimes together and actually call police to give them tips, evidence, and advice is very wild.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Mal and Joe are having two different convos about rappers getting shot

yes the shooters are now making music

and yes the streets are hungry

EDIT: I gave Mal too much credit. That’s the result of poverty

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
They want clubhouse to be exclusive but talk about it every podcast for free

Maybe I’m missing something, but the last thing I’m tryna do is get in on a glorified zoom conference with a bunch of industry folks and halfway influencers :mjlol:

Maybe it’s just a world idc about but this shyt seems like one big circle jerk :pachaha:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Maybe I’m missing something, but the last thing I’m tryna do is get in on a glorified zoom conference with a bunch of industry folks and halfway influencers :mjlol:

Maybe it’s just a world idc about but this shyt seems like one big circle jerk :pachaha:
And it's not even that lit :dead: i know people who go in it and they all say it's mids

You know joe and them live for highschool level gossip shyt tho so it makes sense

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Rory absolutely has Covid. When I had it, I had the very same symptom of my throat closing (pause) when I was attempting to sleep, and waking up having trouble breathing.

He’s probably testing negative because he’s at the end and he’s no longer shedding it which would mean it’s no longer contagious

But he’s absolutely had it. That was the exact thing I went through for about 4 nights and while it wasn’t very painful, it was the most uncomfortable I’ve ever felt in my life

Last edited:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rory absolutely has Covid. When I had it, I had the very same symptom of my throat closing (pause) when I was attempting to sleep, and waking up having trouble breathing.

He’s probably resting negative because he’s at the end it has no longer shedding it which would mean it’s no longer contagious

But he’s absolutely had it. That was the exact thing I went through for about 4 nights and while it wasn’t very painful, it was the most uncomfortable I’ve ever felt in my life
that’s also a diagnosis of strep throat.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Meg will do 100k

her last project did 41k but with savage and the Torey thing she will have more ears this time

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
that’s also a diagnosis of strep throat.

I guess that’s true. I hope for everyone else’s sake that’s what it is

I never tested positive because the doctor wouldn’t even take me at the time since I wasn’t a “risk” (this was back April when shyt was really crazy and testing was still pretty scarce)

But once I went back to work and got my antibody test, they were present which confirmed that what I felt was indeed Covid-19