The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Since the previous episode, Jeezy has found a new opponent in Gucci Mane (replacing T.I.) for the upcoming Verzuz battle and the guys react and give their predictions on the historic reunion (22:24). Joe then gets in his bag regarding the current energy surrounding Hip Hop culture (38:45), an update on HBO's "The Undoing" (POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERTS) (1:09:33), and the pressure Clubhouse faces now that Twitter has announced a chat room feature (1:19:27). Also, an update on Taylor Swifts masters (1:41:15), James Harden potentially coming to the Brooklyn Nets (2:11:19), and Technology vs Government (2:25:10)! Sleeper Picks Joe | Gucci Mane - “So Icy” (Ft. Young Jeezy) Rory | Hailes - “Come Thru” (Ft. Jonathan Singletary) Mal | SAINt JHN - “Pray 4 Me” (Ft. Kanye West) Parks | Salaam Remi - “Really Real Out Here” (Ft. Black Thought & Common)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
"Gobble Gobble"

full

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
In the last couple months he told someone to suck his dikk then spread COVID around the same man’s house.

CTG mentioned Joe’s history of being a sinking ship and Joe has ruined a lot. Interesting to see where the Pod goes because to me they got lucky that Tax went to jail and that Combat Jack died. Hating on Drake at that moment helped. Once another podcast pops it’s over. A lot of pods I used to listen to I don’t because they lost it and it didn’t matter if they failed up away from the podcast like the Bodega Boys. I wouldn’t be surprised if a label gave Rory a position where he wouldn’t do the pod as much.
he didn’t tell parks to suck his dikk. He was telling that to the people who thought he did something to dogs.

Starting to think that media smear campaign worked. Dude has been looking stressed out, and that last pod was horrible from him. I put it on the fact WSG was there so he tried to act all extra. Yelling at Rory about introducing homeboy then talking about The Undoing half heartedly was whack.
y’all take him yelling to serious. They have a play relationship where joe does this and all of them are in it on it.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
he didn’t tell parks to suck his dikk. He was telling that to the people who thought he did something to dogs.

y’all take him yelling to serious. They have a play relationship where joe does this and all of them are in it on it.
These mfers mad annoying about this podcast in here. But in here every week

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
And Joe bugging saying Netflix not dropping anything dope, its original content dropping literally every month.
I shake my head every time, my Netflix que has easily 40 things in it right now.

The other horrible take was HBO being cold on Sundays since Game of thrones.
Since GOT ended they've had Chernobyl, Watchmen, Euphoria, The outsider, Perry Mason, I may destroy you, Love Craft, and now The Undoing. :ohlawd:

Back to Back to Back to Back, to Back. There has been some mid sprinkled in there (Mcmillions, I'll be gone in the dark, sharp objects), but even that was decent.