The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Joe new shtick of bullying his cohosts is corny especially since he is now scared to call out artists now.

he has to be the most difficult nikka outside of Dame Dash to work with. Not only is he a bipolar emotional wreck of a not so loveable loser that sabotages financial opportunities but now he wants to turn and shoot at his teammates. Rory white ass gone snap on him one of these episodes and I hope they don’t edit it out.

No way this shyt is still going by summer 2021

In the last couple months he told someone to suck his dikk then spread COVID around the same man’s house.

CTG mentioned Joe’s history of being a sinking ship and Joe has ruined a lot. Interesting to see where the Pod goes because to me they got lucky that Tax went to jail and that Combat Jack died. Hating on Drake at that moment helped. Once another podcast pops it’s over. A lot of pods I used to listen to I don’t because they lost it and it didn’t matter if they failed up away from the podcast like the Bodega Boys. I wouldn’t be surprised if a label gave Rory a position where he wouldn’t do the pod as much.

Daps
Just finished the pod and my conclusion is Future had to fukk Joe's old bytch. No man should be that upset about a collab album.

Future has several collab albums under his belt, so why is Joe so angry at this one?

Yeah he was pretty heated. I personally don't like future music at all but he seemed to care to much.

This Pod will be fine, the formula just works. It's easy money for them and touring next year may be a good thing for them. If the tour tickets dont do well then they're in trouble

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
In the last couple months he told someone to suck his dikk then spread COVID around the same man’s house.

CTG mentioned Joe’s history of being a sinking ship and Joe has ruined a lot. Interesting to see where the Pod goes because to me they got lucky that Tax went to jail and that Combat Jack died. Hating on Drake at that moment helped. Once another podcast pops it’s over. A lot of pods I used to listen to I don’t because they lost it and it didn’t matter if they failed up away from the podcast like the Bodega Boys. I wouldn’t be surprised if a label gave Rory a position where he wouldn’t do the pod as much.
shyt who’s next? I mean I tried Gillie and Wallo but outside of a couple chuckles here and there, I don’t see myself listening to them full time. Drink Champs just wasn’t doing it for me. Brilliant Idiots? Nope.. I’ll try 85 South again but I couldn’t get into them either. I think the podcast wave in hiphop will fall off soon. There’s only so many times you can talk to these same rappers and talk about the bullshyt going on out here. I really miss Combat Jack man:mjcry: I didn’t miss a single episode

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i really thought this nikka was planning something legendary with that rant... all that came was a Joe Budden Network logo :francis:

CthaGod won. :yeshrug:
Agree, I think Joe really is super talented but he really has ego problems. The way he dealt with Rory about the Future shyt is how I acted at 23, he’s goddamn 40 years old. He has not made any efforts to get his emotions and ego in check and any challenge to him he deals with anger and frustration rather than a mature, considered response.

As for Charla vs Joe, say what you want about Charla but I think he really does care about his network, look at his IG page vs Joe’s, he’s putting on everyone where Joe has photoshoots of himself over like 5 posts with comments like “they doubted me”... Hell he calls his network after himself whereas Charla’s actually has the words Black and Effect :russ:. Joe sadly doesn’t seem to be the executor despite having all the creative talent in the world, there are like 4-5 disciples in being a great business person and Joe lacks quite a few while having things like creativity and fearlessness in abundance. I don’t see him ever changing sadly, turning 40 should be the catalyst, but his ego is getting worse

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
shyt who’s next? I mean I tried Gillie and Wallo but outside of a couple chuckles here and there, I don’t see myself listening to them full time. Drink Champs just wasn’t doing it for me. Brilliant Idiots? Nope.. I’ll try 85 South again but I couldn’t get into them either. I think the podcast wave in hiphop will fall off soon. There’s only so many times you can talk to these same rappers and talk about the bullshyt going on out here. I really miss Combat Jack man:mjcry: I didn’t miss a single episode

I’ve always hated Drink Champs like hey let’s make a podcast NOBODY CAN HEAR then on top of it let’s CLAP and YELL on it. I’ve tried all the podcasts you mentioned and on the real 85 South feel like a whole nother language but I can understand their comedy on Twitter.

Hip Hop podcast wise Elliot was the best but since he stopped it’s lacking. With him he had the legitimacy of his journalism. For a bit I was listening to these all def hip hop guys but a little voice in my head said they were no names and now I can’t listen to it anymore. These guys were so insightful and if they loved a project you still got different but they would name rappers from regional areas with bozo names.

In my mind Rory’s guy Kaz would be perfect for a podcast but he can’t do one because Rory does one. Kaz does almost everything else but music highkey. MSG is literally giving him a show.

It feels like cats that could do it just aren’t really into a podcast about the culture and they do pods about other things but put a bit in.

In my opinion we need three culture pods at all times because if it’s just two then the two will beef hence the JBP throwing shots at the Breakfast club. If there is only one then they become apathetic and not the authentic self that pulled people in and made them stay.
The Joe Budden pod there now like they been off ish since COVID and by design nobody can check Joe off mic they probably talk like they can but they can’t. Joe is too A side for them.

Not to be too personal I see Biggs around. I believe each man should be able to have their own and still come together but it’s hard. I also feel like the culture ain’t ESPN so I don’t want half the group white.

Someone might be like why you writing so much and the reason is because it matters to me. I want to hear about all the things I’m into from black voices. I got black financial pods, black sports pods but I’m lacking in black culture pods that can be “unapologetic” and black movie pods. Rest In Peace to Combat Jack that mogul podcast would’ve been so great an actual You don’t know all you thought you knew about the culture but you going to learn the history black pod.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
We not gonna talk about Budden afraid to say King Vons album was not good? Lol

pretty sure he said he liked vons album..I believe he said there’s like 5 or 6 songs he really likes

the album he was hesitant to say he wasn’t a fan of..was busta rhymes I believe

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I knew Parks was gonna play that Ransom name dropping them track :mjlol:

EP was fire though :wow:

That shyt is cracccc tho lol :lawd:

Ransom & Griselda make too much sense for real. He could have a small "2nd lap" that's even more embellished than what's he doing right now because it still aint enough eyes on it and he doesn't get enough respect for me.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe not being honest about what he doesn't like will be the downfall of this podcast. Whether he like it or not, that's why most people tune in. Especially outside of his core fanbase.

Him reacting is basically the only time he or the podcast ever goes viral or makes noise:yeshrug:

Just being pointlessly bytchy and moody in general is his MO, he can't abandon that shtick, thats what saved his career (Everyday Struggle). When I heard dude call into Hot 97 back in the day at like 8am to say that he thinks the nudes that leaked of him were doctored, frontin because everyone was laughing at him apparently for having a small piece, I knew he was a different breed of person. He better keep doing and saying controversial shyt for attention, if it aint broke don't fix it.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev
Daps
I’ve always hated Drink Champs like hey let’s make a podcast NOBODY CAN HEAR then on top of it let’s CLAP and YELL on it. I’ve tried all the podcasts you mentioned and on the real 85 South feel like a whole nother language but I can understand their comedy on Twitter.

Hip Hop podcast wise Elliot was the best but since he stopped it’s lacking. With him he had the legitimacy of his journalism. For a bit I was listening to these all def hip hop guys but a little voice in my head said they were no names and now I can’t listen to it anymore. These guys were so insightful and if they loved a project you still got different but they would name rappers from regional areas with bozo names.

In my mind Rory’s guy Kaz would be perfect for a podcast but he can’t do one because Rory does one. Kaz does almost everything else but music highkey. MSG is literally giving him a show.

It feels like cats that could do it just aren’t really into a podcast about the culture and they do pods about other things but put a bit in.

In my opinion we need three culture pods at all times because if it’s just two then the two will beef hence the JBP throwing shots at the Breakfast club. If there is only one then they become apathetic and not the authentic self that pulled people in and made them stay.
The Joe Budden pod there now like they been off ish since COVID and by design nobody can check Joe off mic they probably talk like they can but they can’t. Joe is too A side for them.

Not to be too personal I see Biggs around. I believe each man should be able to have their own and still come together but it’s hard. I also feel like the culture ain’t ESPN so I don’t want half the group white.

Someone might be like why you writing so much and the reason is because it matters to me. I want to hear about all the things I’m into from black voices. I got black financial pods, black sports pods but I’m lacking in black culture pods that can be “unapologetic” and black movie pods. Rest In Peace to Combat Jack that mogul podcast would’ve been so great an actual You don’t know all you thought you knew about the culture but you going to learn the history black pod.

The Lupe and Royce podcast breh