The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Which album did Joe shyt on?

Was that Chainz or Busta? Master deflection there when Parks tried to segue that, and Joe made it seem like he was referencing the Chainz?
I haven’t listened yet but Joe is scared to say the name of the album he doesn’t like?

they’re scared to review albums?

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
they've always been scared to review albums...or give actual criticism.
It’s crazy because that’s how the pod popped off with the views pod. Then he kept going hard with his unbiased opinion shytting like artist like Post Malone, Kanye, Big Sean, Chance the rapper. Next thing you the artist reaches out and he takes it back. Now he just keeps his mouth closed period.
I remember he went hard at Lyor Cohen about being a vulture and the 360 deals then he took it back and start calling him a businessman. Then he got on Atlantic Records about having a farming system where they got a bunch of premade songs ready for acts like Cardi B and Bhad Barbie. Then he walked it back because they started consulting with him. I think he’s about protecting his relationships because he didn’t go hard at Fab or Tory Lanez. He don’t want to burn no bridges now.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Joe is right about that future shyt

who is asking for the future lil uzi tape, another money grab just like the shyt with juice world. I don’t even think the fan bases are the same for real

no future fan was asking for the uzi juice world tapes
All futures collab albums are flames tho

That future juice world tape is a classic

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It’s crazy because that’s how the pod popped off with the views pod. Then he kept going hard with his unbiased opinion shytting like artist like Post Malone, Kanye, Big Sean, Chance the rapper. Next thing you the artist reaches out and he takes it back. Now he just keeps his mouth closed period.
I remember he went hard at Lyor Cohen about being a vulture and the 360 deals then he took it back and start calling him a businessman. Then he got on Atlantic Records about having a farming system where they got a bunch of premade songs ready for acts like Cardi B and Bhad Barbie. Then he walked it back because they started consulting with him. I think he’s about protecting his relationships because he didn’t go hard at Fab or Tory Lanez. He don’t want to burn no bridges now.

Pod is suffering cause of it. Why bring up the fact that you didn’t like an album if you’re not going to talk about the actual music?

this is episode sucked and they’re becoming very predictable

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe doesnt wanna talk hiphop music in general, he’ll put forth effort for the rappers he likes but overall nah simply because he doesn't listen to most of it (admittedly) I dont blame him for that on most part.

“can we just make this a r&b podcast” its not a joke he’s making.