The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I think ya’ll interpreted that Von shyt wrong

The gag was that it was well understood that he was exactly what his raps said he was, so the guys were just gonna say anything he did was 10/10 and keep it moving, in fear of being a victim if they said otherwise.

It was a lighthearted tongue-in-cheek running gag

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think ya’ll interpreted that Von shyt wrong

The gag was that it was well understood that he was exactly what his raps said he was, so the guys were just gonna say anything he did was 10/10 and keep it moving, in fear of being a victim if they said otherwise.

It was a lighthearted tongue-in-cheek running gag

This is pretty obvious but these posters are intentionally dense.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Mal jumping out being loud and wrong. This nikka Mal actually thinks he sounds smart on voting

Rappers starting Endorsing Candidates during the Bush Jr era

:ohhh: People from New York don’t get national politics

Trump is not wrong to these people. They’re not rooting blindly, they agree with Trump about everything

I hate to keep saying it, but Mal is a COMPLETE MORON with his political takes. Talking about the election is just for entertainment and didn’t understand why people were taking it serious, like seriously breh :gucci:

These idiots either love Joe so much that they’ll kiss his ass or they are afraid of him, either way they let his guy do whatever he wants. You mean to tell me he went into Parks house, to record the podcast, told them he has a cold and they just said ok let’s record? In the middle of a pandemic? No one would think to say maybe just to be safe go home and we’ll figure out a different way to record? :gucci:

Parks said he was taking some blame for that because he should've been more vigilant regarding keeping everyone safe.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I hate to keep saying it, but Mal is a COMPLETE MORON with his political takes. Talking about the election is just for entertainment and didn’t understand why people were taking it serious, like seriously breh :gucci:

Parks said he was taking some blame for that because he should've been more vigilant regarding keeping everyone safe.
I know but that still doesn’t cut it. I’m not really having friends over right now, but if I did and one of them even coughs, I’m just assuming it’s Covid and you guys gotta go. Why take the chance? Cause they don’t wanna get Joe upset?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I know but that still doesn’t cut it. I’m not really having friends over right now, but if I did and one of them even coughs, I’m just assuming it’s Covid and you guys gotta go. Why take the chance? Cause they don’t wanna get Joe upset?

Oh I feel you 100%. I haven’t been to nobody's house or had company over.