The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Are all y’all unemployed?

:ohhh:

pockets must be in shambles right now

I work 5 days a week and pull up on my shorty at least 2-3 times. fukk all lat.. I’m not pulling up on the homies unnecessarily but I still have to eat and skeet. Being in the crib for 9 months is nuts

I respect it tho.

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Are all y’all unemployed?

:ohhh:

pockets must be in shambles right now

I work 5 days a week and pull up on my shorty at least 2-3 times. fukk all lat.. I’m not pulling up on the homies unnecessarily but I still have to eat and skeet. Being in the crib for 9 months is nuts

Man, yall dense. Not literally breh. I only go to work, and essential places like the supermarket. And the handful of times I've did something other than that it was outside in a very open space with a handful of people in my vicinity.

No lounges, no unnecessary shopping, no sitting out to eat, and definitely no large gatherings or traveling.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Man, yall dense. Not literally breh. I only go to work, and essential places like the supermarket. And the handful of times I've did something other than that it was outside in a very open space with a handful of people in my vicinity.

No lounges, no unnecessary shopping, no sitting out to eat, and definitely no large gatherings or traveling.

I feel it my g

I wouldn’t say we’re dense though. The way y’all be acting on here, a nikka can say he barricaded himself in his room and padlocked all the exits and it wouldn’t sound far fetched. Probably get dapped and co-signed.

But yeah chief. I work, chill with my girl and hit the barbershop every few weeks. That’s basically it.

Last edited:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Im privledged enough financially to take the Pandemic100% serious, even though most can't. I fully work from home, so does my wife, and our Toddler don't need to go anywhere. Only place I really go is the liquor store every 2-3 weeks. Groceries get delivered. Only people that come to the crib are delivery drivers (no contact, leave that shyt on the porch) and the cleaning ladies once a month (in PPE with masks of course). We let some family come thru once last month after self quarantining for a week and passing 2 tests. Taking the least amount of risk as possible without feeling like I'm in lockdown :wow:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all gotta stop thinking nikkas weird for being serious about not wanting to catch Covid:russ:
Facts. shyt is crazy how people act like shyt is normal out here. These are times when having one main girl at the crib and having the luxury of working from home really becomes appreciated, lol. If it wasnt for groceries I would legit be on house arrest until this shyt is over, lol, ain't really no other reason to be out there. Stay home man.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I ain’t gon lie, I went to like 8 Black Lives Matter protests when the George Floyd shyt went down. I had to get on my militant shyt. I pulled up to staples center when the lakers won too

:yeshrug:

I already have anti bodies though. I had Covid.. Don’t know how long they last. I felt kinda protected early on after I had recovered in mid April, but it’s been like damn near 7 months since

I social distance and wear a mask of course, but the streets be calling sometimes. My job has us tested once a month but I haven’t had my blood drawn for an antibody test since May. so far so good tho my g’s. We gon get through this shyt

Last edited:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t gon lie, I went to like 8 Black Lives Matter protests when the George Floyd shyt went down. I had to get on my militant shyt. I pulled up to staples center when the lakers won too

:yeshrug:

I already have anti bodies though. I had Covid.. Don’t know how long they last. I felt kinda protected early on after I had recovered in mid April, but it’s been like damn near 7 months since

I social distance and wear a mask of course, but the streets be calling sometimes. My job has us tested once a month but I haven’t had my blood drawn for an antibody test since May. so far so good tho my g’s. We gon get through this shyt

Do your googles. They already did a study from a bunch of people that caught Covid in February/March who had antibodies 6 months later and like 70% of them didn't have it anymore. You are sadly probably back to square one. Don't be reckless (doesn't sound like you are)....

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apple has reportedly held talks to buy Wondery, the world's largest independent podcast producer. Wondery wants up to $400 million for the deal.

• At least four companies, including Apple and Sony, have separately held talks about potentially buying Wondery, the world's largest independent podcast producer, Bloomberg reported Friday.
  • Wondery is seeking $300 million to $400 million, the sources said, which at the higher end would make a purchase by Apple, Sony or another company the podcast industry's biggest deal yet.
  • Wondery is behind "Dirty John," "Dr. Death," "American History Tellers," "Business Wars," and dozens of other podcasts.

Rest of article
Apple has reportedly held talks to buy Wondery, the world's largest independent podcast producer. Wondery wants up to $400 million for the deal.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

• At least four companies, including Apple and Sony, have separately held talks about potentially buying Wondery, the world's largest independent podcast producer, Bloomberg reported Friday.
  • Wondery is seeking $300 million to $400 million, the sources said, which at the higher end would make a purchase by Apple, Sony or another company the podcast industry's biggest deal yet.
  • Wondery is behind "Dirty John," "Dr. Death," "American History Tellers," "Business Wars," and dozens of other podcasts.

Rest of article
found a lot of Wondery stuff through apple podcasts, not mad at this move. People must not be signing up for Wondery+ like they hoped

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nu8412ce88y51.jpg