full

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, why people call Rogan alt right?

Ain’t he a Bernie sanders stan?

Y’all know there’s more than one political party right? I could be missing something tho, I don’t know much about the nikka. I just know he was on Bernie nuts. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong tho

Rogan shyts on the right all the time...Rogan shyts on the left often too... He also sometimes says the right did something good once in a while. He often says the left did something good. He isn't one way or the other, he can't be...but he is definitely much more left leaning than right. You can't listen to these people bro, they just say whatever they read someone else say somewhere who also didn't know what they were talking about.

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
These idiots either love Joe so much that they’ll kiss his ass or they are afraid of him, either way they let his guy do whatever he wants. You mean to tell me he went into Parks house, to record the podcast, told them he has a cold and they just said ok let’s record? In the middle of a pandemic? No one would think to say maybe just to be safe go home and we’ll figure out a different way to record? :gucci:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
So I assume the first 20 minutes of tomorrow's show will be deep sighs and "thoughts and prayers/this shyt has to stop" for King Von after they were just celebrating that energy he was bringing a couple of episodes before
Facts, Joe literally was laughing at him saying "if I should die, I'm pushing the murder rate"