The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Wait, why people call Rogan alt right?

Ain’t he a Bernie sanders stan?

Y’all know there’s more than one political party right? I could be missing something tho, I don’t know much about the nikka. I just know he was on Bernie nuts. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong tho

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This isn’t true you have something against Ye because of Drake and that’s fine. Even shea butter twitter still aren’t off Ye musically
No one listens to Kanye music anymore. Stop it.

Kanye is still force fed to us by himself cause he’s addicted to attention and by the media cause he provides content

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
No one listens to Kanye music anymore. Stop it.

Kanye is still force fed to us by himself cause he’s addicted to attention and by the media cause he provides content
I heard Ye all on the radio in the summer of 2018 granted I was in Chicago but still, black people still listen to Ye. The same way as 2008? No but saying no one listens to Kanye music is just an absurd concept, his classics get played still to this day. He hasn’t dropped a project in 2 years look at his Spotify numbers

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I heard Ye all on the radio in the summer of 2018 granted I was in Chicago but still, black people still listen to Ye. The same way as 2008? No but saying no one listens to Kanye music is just an absurd concept, his classics get played still to this day. He hasn’t dropped a project in 2 years look at his Spotify numbers
I’m talking about his music post MBDTF

of course his classic will still be played.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Mal jumping out being loud and wrong. This nikka Mal actually thinks he sounds smart on voting

Rappers starting Endorsing Candidates during the Bush Jr era

:ohhh: People from New York don’t get national politics

Trump is not wrong to these people. They’re not rooting blindly, they agree with Trump about everything

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Never thought of it like that, that the Republicans and Democrats are like rival sport teams. Don’t matter whose is on the team they’ll rep for their squad :ehh:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
"Did somebody say rooooggan"

"Wait.. before we leave Rogan"

"How did we get here (rogan)"

LikablePrestigiousFlee-size_restricted.gif

Nasty:hhh:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Mal jumping out being loud and wrong. This nikka Mal actually thinks he sounds smart on voting

Rappers starting Endorsing Candidates during the Bush Jr era

:ohhh: People from New York don’t get national politics

Trump is not wrong to these people. They’re not rooting blindly, they agree with Trump about everything
Did this dude just say the election was for entertainment purposes? :laff: