The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Do your googles. They already did a study from a bunch of people that caught Covid in February/March who had antibodies 6 months later and like 70% of them didn't have it anymore. You are sadly probably back to square one. Don't be reckless (doesn't sound like you are)....

:mjcry:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Covid-19 couldn't hold Joe down for long, the guys return to the studio to discuss all that they've missed and Joe shares his experience with the virus. The guys begin with Dave Chappelle on SNL (20:44), a hypothetical Verzuz battle between OutKast and A Tribe Called Quest (32:00), they congratulate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris (58:20) in addition to reacting to Van Jones crying on CNN (1:12:00). The crew also sheds light on the untimely passing of King Von (1:32:25), an update in the tech world (2:22:20) and more! Sleeper Picks Joe | SiR - “Footsteps in the Dark Pts 1 & 2” Rory | Raahiim - “You Love Me” Mal | King Von - “I Am What I Am” (Ft. Fivio Foreign) Parks | UFO Fev - “El Maestro” (Ft. Big Ghost)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Mal on his Covid is the flu shyt

EDIT: Can Joe at least pronounce Kamala’s name right :mindblown:

EDIT: Mal thinks it’s a conspiracy that more people voted this year :francis:this nikka is the dumbest

EDIT: Mal is being annoying af

Last edited:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Breh, Mal flat out not believing that more people voted this time than the 08 Obama!:mjlol:

It is facts that more voted this time than ever
im glad they've decided to just hit Mal with the "im not doing this with you" and move on when he get on that bullshyt..."when has trump ever spewed hate?"...nah...we dont gotta get into a 30 minute thing....you got your dumb shyt off, next topic

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Rory just solidified his corny and yes man status.

Joe - “Should I accept the drive-in show gig?”

Rory - “I was talking to Ian about that, I think that’ll be kinda cool”

Joe interrupts - “You’re a loser, no we’re not doing a drive-in”

Rory - “I uh, you didn’t let me finish i said i was talking to Ian about it... blah blah some bullshyt trying to save face”

Boy a whole hoe outchea :mjlol: